Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
KARHFW Recruitment 2016 – 47 Insect Collector, Manager & Other Posts: Govt of Karnataka, National Health Mission, Karnataka Health & Family Welfare Society (KARHFW) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 47 Insect Collector, Manager & Other vacancies on temporary & contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 25-08-2016 by 05.00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
KARHFW Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 47
Name of the Posts:
1. HR Consultant: 01 Post
2. Procurement Consultant: 01 Post
3. District Programme Manager: 02 Posts
4. District Accounts Manager: 05 Posts
5. Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant: 01 Post
6. Vaccine Logistics Manager: 01 Post
7. GIS Coordinator: 01 Post
8. State SNCU Clinical Care Coordinator: 01 Post
9. Team Leader: 01 Post
10. Programme Manager: 01 Post
11. Blood Storage Center Coordinator: 01 Post
12. C & DST Lab Sr.Lab Technician: 01 Post
13. Oral Health Consultant at State Level: 01 Post
14. Legal Consultant: 01 Post
15. State NTCP Consultant: 01 Post
16. State Leprosy Consultant: 01 Post
17. Consultant Community Processes: 01 Post
18. Consultant Quality Assurance: 01 Post
19. MIS Data Manager: 01 Post
20. District M&E Manager: 03 Posts
21. Social Worker: 03 Posts
22. Psychologist: 02 Posts
23. District Consultant: 02 Posts
24. District Quality Manager: 02 Posts
25. ConsultantEntomologist: 03 Posts
26. Insect Collector: 08 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be up to 65 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Regular MBA in HR for S.No-1, Degree in Engineering or PG in Commerce/ Science/ Finance/ Management for S.No-2, MBA Degree with knowledge of MS-office & Tally ERP-9 for S.No-3 & for other refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates send their application along with one set of self-attested photocopy of all relevant certificates, two passport size photographs, experience & envelope should be superscribed with “post applied for” & in e-mail as subject line through email to email@example.com or by post/by hand to Chief Administrative Officer, NHM, New building, 1st floor, Ananda Rao Circle, Bangalore-09 on or before 25-08-2016 by 05.00 PM.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 25-08-2016 by 05.00 PM.
For more details like experience & other information click on the link given below….
Tags:KarHFW Jobs, Karnataka State Govt Jobs