Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
NBCC Recruitment 2014 – 99 GM, AGM, DGM, JE & Other Posts: National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) Ltd invited applications for the recruitment of 99 General Manager, AGM & Other Posts on regular basis. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 11-07-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below….
NBCC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 99
Name of the Post:
Current/ Shortfall Vacancies:
1. Sr. Executive Director (Civil): 01 Post
2. General Manager (Civil): 04 Posts
3. Additional General Manager (Civil): 03 Posts
4. Dy. General Manager (Civil): 10 Posts
5. Dy. General Manager (Electrical): 03 Posts
6. Project Manager (Civil): 15 Posts
7. Dy. Project Manager (Civil): 06 Posts
8. Dy. Project Manager (Electrical): 10 Posts
9. Dy. Manager (Architecture & Planning): 01 Post
10. Jr. Engineer (Civil): 20 Posts
11. General Manager (Finance): 02 Posts
12. Additional General Manager (Finance): 02 Posts
13. Dy. General Manager (Finance): 06 Posts
14. Additional General Manager (HRM): 01 Post
15. Dy. General Manager (HRM): 01 Post
16. Manager (HRM): 01 Post
17. Dy. Manager (HRM): 02 Posts
18. Additional General Manager (Law): 01 Post
19. Jr. Hindi Translator: 01 Post
Back Log Vacancies:
20. Project Manager (Civil): 01 Post
21. Jr. Engineer (Civil):01 Post
22. Assistant Manager (Marketing): 01 Post
23. Dy. Manager (HRM): 01 Post
24. Assistant Manager (HRM): 01 Post
25. Sr. Stenographer: 01 Post
26. Office Assistant (Stenography): 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 57 years for Sl No 1 Post, 49 years for Sl No 2, 11 Posts, 45 years for Sl No 3, 12, 14, 18 Posts, 41 years for Sl No 4, 5, 13, 15 Posts, 37 years for Sl No 6, 16, 20 Posts, 33 years for Sl No 7, 8, 9, 17, 23 Posts, 25 years for Sl No 10, 19, 21, 25 Posts, 30 years for Sl No 22, 24 Posts, 22 years for Sl No 26 Post as on 11-07-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/ Institute for Sl no 1, 2, 3 Posts, Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/ Institute with 60 % aggregate marks for Sl no 4 Posts, Full time Degree in Electrical Engineering with 60 % aggregate marks for Sl No 5 Post and refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on written test/ GD/ Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- for General/ OBC for E-1 level & above and Rs.500/- for General/ OBC for Below E-1 level and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental candidates through Demand Draft in favour of NBCC Limited payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format along with Demand Draft, photograph and attested copies of the documents, Matriculation/ secondary Certificate as proof of date of birth, Complete set of mark sheets / degree certificate in support of qualification, etc, by superscribing the envelope as “Advt. No. 4/2014- Post applied for______” send to the office of Executive Director (HRM), NBCC Limited, NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003 on or before 11-07-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 11-07-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, NBCC Jobs