Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
NBCC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 109 Various Manager Posts: National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) has released notification for the Recruitment of 109 General Manager (Finance), Addl General Manager (Law), Dy General Manager (Finance, Engg-Civil, HRM), Project Manager (Civil), Dy Project Manager (Civil), Manager (Finance, HRM), Dy Manager (HRM), Asst Manager (HRM, Law, Marketing, Company Secretary), Sr Stenographer, Office Assistant (Stenography). Eligible candidates may apply online from 13-06-2015 at 0000 hrs to 07-07-2015 by 2359 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
NBCC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 109
Name of the Posts:
1. General Manager (Finance): 02 Posts
2. Addl General Manager (Law): 01 Post
3. Dy General Manager (Engg)-Civil: 22 Posts
4. Project Manager-Civil: 20 Posts
5. Dy Project Manager-Civil: 19 Posts
6. Dy General Manager (Finance): 09 Posts
7. Manager (Finance): 10 Posts
8. Dy General Manager (HRM): 02 Posts
9. Manager (HRM): 05 Posts
10. Dy Manager (HRM): 04 Posts
11. Asst Manager (HRM): 07 Posts
12. Asst Manager (Law): 02 Posts
13. Asst Manager (Marketing): 01 Post
14. Asst Manager (Company Secretary): 01 Post
15. Sr Stenographer: 01 Post
16. Office Assistant (Stenography): 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates Age should be 49 years for post 1, 45 years for post 2, 41 years for post 3, 6, 8, 37 years for post 4, 7, 9, 33 years for post 5, 10, 30 years for post 11, 12, 13, 14, 25 years for post 15, 22 years for post 16 as on closing date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ Ex-Serviceman candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be Associate/ Fellow members of ICAI/ ICWAI/ MBA for post 1, 6, 7, should possess Full time Degree in Civil Engg for the posts of 3, 4, 5, Full time Degree in Law for post 12 with relevant experience. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ Group Discussion/ Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- for post 1 to 14, Rs. 500/- for post 15, 16 through debit/ credit card/ net banking. No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Departmental candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nbccindia.gov.in from 13-06-2015 at 0000 hrs to 07-07-2015 by 2359 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.nbccindia.gov.in.
2. Click on “Career” —> “JOBS@NBCC”.
3. Click on “Apply Online for various posts on Regular Basis ADVT. 06/2015″.
4. Select the desired post.
5. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 13-06-2015 at 0000 hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online: 07-07-2015 by 2359 hrs.
For more details like scale of pay, experience and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, NBCC Jobs