Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
NBCC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 100 DPE, SPE, JE & Other Posts: Government of India Enterprise, National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) has published notification for the recruitment of 100 Project Manager, Deputy Project Manager, Senior Project Executive, Junior Engineer, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager & Management Trainee vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 21-12-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
NBCC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 100
Name of the Post:
1. Project Manager (Civil): 05 Posts
2. Deputy Project Manager (Civil): 09 Posts
3. Deputy Project Manager (Electrical): 04 Posts
4. Senior Project Executive (Civil): 20 Posts
5. Senior Project Executive (Electrical): 04 Posts
6. Junior Engineer (Civil): 39 Posts
7. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 05 Posts
8. Junior Engineer (Finance): 05 Posts
9. Deputy Manager (Finance): 04 Posts
10. Manager Trainee (Finance): 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 37 years for Post No. 01, 33 years for Post No. 02, 03 & 08, 30 years for Post No. 04, 05 & 09, 28 years for Post No. 06, 07 & 29 years for Post No. 10 as on closing date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable to Sc/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD Candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Full Time Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent for Post No. 01 to 05, Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering for Post No. 06 & 07 and ICAI/ ICWAI/ Full time MBA (Finance) or equivalent for Post No. 08 to 10 with 60% marks from recognised University/ Institute.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- for executive posts and Rs. 500/- for Non Executive candidates through online by using debit card/ credit card/ net banking. No fee for SC, ST, PWD & Departmental Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nbccindia.com on or before 21-12-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.nbccindia.com
2. Click on Careers ——————-> Careers@NBCC
3. Click on “Click Here for Online Recruitment (Date of Opening 25.11.2016)
3. Again Click on Apply Online & Read all instructions
4. Fill all the details & submit the form
5. Now take a print out of online application for future use
Last Date to Apply Online: 21-12-2016
For more details like reservation, pay scale, experience, grade pay, pay band & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, NBCC Jobs