Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2012 – 47 Tech Officer Vacancies: Nuclear Fuel Complex has released an advertisement for the purpose of recruitment of 47 personnel in Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad, an industrial establishment under the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), as Technical Officers Grade D and C. Interested and eligible candidates are asked to send their applications in prescribed format on or before 3 weeks from the date of publication (11-09-2012). Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Nuclear Fuel Complex Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 47
Names of Posts:
1. Technical Officer/D (Mechanical) – 08 vacancies
2. Technical Officer/D (Mechanical) – 02 vacancies
3. Technical Officer/D (Mechanical- Projects) – 04 vacancies
4. Technical Officer/D (Mechanical Management Services) – 02 vacancies
5. Technical Officer/D (Mechanical –Material Planning) – 01 vacancy
6. Technical Officer/D (Electrical) – 02 vacancies
7. Technical Officer / D (Electrical) – 02 vacancies
8. Technical Officer/D (Civil) – 07 vacancies
9. Technical Officer/D (Computer Science) – 02 vacancies
10. Technical Officer/D (Metallurgy) – 04 vacancies
11. Technical Officer/D (Mechatronics) – 02 vacancies
12. Technical Officer/D (Chemical) – 09 vacancies
13. Technical Officer/C (Industrial Hygiene Surveilance) – 01 vacancy
14. Technical Officer/C (Safety) – 01 vacancy
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be below 40 years for Tech Officer D and below 35 years for Tech Officer C. Crucial date for determining age limit would be the last date for receipt of application and relaxations in the upper age limit would be extended only to reserved category candidates as per Government rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess ME/M.Tech/BE/B.Tech/M.Sc in relevant stream of Engineering from recognized University. For more details, refer to the notification.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 250/- (Women candidates/disabled EXSM/Dependants of EXSM killed/EXSM/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fee) in form of crossed Indian Postal Order or Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Pay and Accounts Officer, NFC Hyderabad’ payable at Hyderabad.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates need to download application format available in the website, fill it with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature, super scribe “Application for the post of _____ under Post No.______” against “Advertisement No. NFC/02/2012” on the envelope and send it along with payment receipt and copies of all relevant certificates, to the following address, Nuclear Fuel Complex, ECIL Post, Hyderabad-500 062 on or before three weeks from 11-09-2012.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 3 weeks from 11-09-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and application format, click on the links given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Nuclear Fuel Complex Jobs