Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 738 Technical, Administrative & Auxiliary Posts: Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) has released notification for recruitment of the 738 Technical Officer, Technician, Administrative Posts and other vacancies in Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24-03-2014 to 12-04-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below….
NFC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 738
Name of the Posts:
I. Technical Officer/D
1. Mechanical: 01 Post
2. Electrical : 01 Post
II. Technical Posts:
A. Category I Trainees
3. Mechanical Engg.: 55 Posts
4. Chemical Engg: 15 Posts
5. Electrical: 09 Posts
6. Electronics: 02 Posts
7. Metallurgy: 04 Posts
8. Chemistry: 03 Posts
9. Physics: 02 Posts
10. MPC (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry): 10 Posts
B. Category II Trainees:
11. Fitter: 260 Posts
12. Turner: 40 Posts
13. Welder: 27 Posts
14. Machinist: 18 Posts
15. Electrical: 50 Posts
16. Crane/ Fork Lift Operator: 07 Posts
17. Electronics/ Instrumentation: 16 Posts
18. Carpenter: 06 Posts
19. Plumber: 06 Posts
20. Rigger: 07 Posts
21. Lab Technician: 18 Posts
22. Chemical Plant Operator: 92 Posts
III. Technician/B (Mason): 06 Posts
IV. Technician/C (Boiler Operator): 04 Posts
V. Administrative Posts:
23. Stenographer Grade-II: 09 Posts
24. Stenographer Grade-III: 12 Posts
VI. Auxiliary Posts:
25. Work Assistant/A (Workshop, Plant, Lab)/ Hospital Work Assistant/A: 58 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age limit should be 40 years for Post No.I, between 18-24 years for Category I Trainees and 18-22 years for Category II Trainees for Post No.II, 18-25 years for Post No.III, 18-30 years for Post No.IV and 18-27 years for Post No.V & VI. Age limit should be reckoned as on 12-04-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.E/ M.Tech or B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering for Post No.I, Diploma in relevant field of Engineering, B.Sc. (Chemistry as principal and Physics/ Mathematics), SSC/ HSC with a minimum of 60% marks with Science and Mathematics + ITI/ NCVT Certificate in the relevant trade for Post No.II, SSC or HSC with Science and Mathematics +ITI/ NCVT Certificate in the Masonry Trade for Post No. III, SSC with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate for Post No.IV, SSC or equivalent with Minimum speed of 100 wpm in shorthand in English for Post No.V, SSC pass for Post No.VI.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.250/- for Technical Officer/ D, Rs.150/- for Trainee Category-I & Stenographer-Gr.II and Rs.100/- for other posts, at any State Bank of India Branch on the next working day of the Bank. SC/ST, Women Candidates, Ex-Servicemen and Physically challenged persons are exempted from Application Fee.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in Written Test, Physical Test/ Trade Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website nfcrecruitment.in from 24-03-2014 to 12-04-2014 up to 17:00 hrs. After successful completion of online registration take printout of the submitted application form and keep it for future reference.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates must scan the recent passport size photograph, signature, SSC Marks Memo, Caster Certificate, Proof of Ex-Servicemen, Physical Disability Certificate.
2. Log on to website nfcrecruitment.in
3. Press “Apply online” button on homepage and create user id and password.
4. Select the desires post and fill the application form.
5. After filling necessary data submit the application form.
6. Take the print of the application form and note Registration number for future reference.
7. Take print out of the challan form and pay the fee as mentioned above on the next working day of the Bank.
Start Date of Application Form Submission: 24-03-2014 from 06:00hrs
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 12-04-2014 up to 17:00 hrs
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and application fee and other, click on the following link…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Nuclear Fuel Complex Jobs