Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Ltd – Apply Online for GET/MT/DET Vacancies: Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Ltd (OHPC) has issued notification against recruitment of 51 GET/MT/DET vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before 16-06-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…OHPC Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 51
Names of Posts:
1. Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) – 29 vacancies
2. Management Trainee (MT) – 05 vacancies
3. Diploma Engineer Trainee (DET) – 17 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 21 years and 32 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-05-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates are asked to refer to the notification for post wise required educational qualification details.
Application Fee Details: Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 350/- in form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited, payable at Bhubaneswar. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply online for the desired post on or before 16-06-2012. After successful submission of application candidates must take print of application and send it by ordinary post on or before 23-06-2012.Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.ohpcltd.com to start the Online Application process to apply for one the desired post.
2. Select on Career with us’ link to open the notifications of ongoing recruitments.
3. Select the Apply Online link besides the desired post to be applied for from the list of notifications.
4. Fill all marked details carefully and click ‘Submit’ button to complete the online application process.
5. Take print out of application form, attach photograph, attest signature and Super scribe the name of the post to be applied for on the envelope.
6. Send it along with DD and all necessary enclosures to the following address, Post Box No.2752, GPO, Kolkata-1.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 28-05-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 16-06-2012 (Extended to 10-07-2012)
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 23-06-2012 (Extended to 17-07-2012)
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and application format, click on the links given below…
Tags:OHPC Jobs, orissa state govt jobs