Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
PPSC Jobs 2013 – Apply online for 126 Section Officer Posts: Punjab Public Service Commission,Patiala invites online applications for the recruitment of 126 Section Officer in the Department of Finance (Treasuries and Accounts) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply till 23-04-2013. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, selection and application process are mentioned below…
PPSC Vacancy details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 126
Name of the post: Section Officer (Finance) (Treasuries and Accounts)
Age Limit: Age Limit of candidate must be within 18-38 years as on 01-01-2013. Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess M.Com. Degree in first division or B.Com. with (ICWA) Inter/C.A. Inter/ C.S. Inter from a recognized University/ Institution and Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Competitive Exam and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.625/- for SC/ ST, Rs.1250/- for PH of Punjab, Rs.2500/- for all other Categories in the form of Single Demand Draft issued by a branch of State Bank of India or State Bank of Patiala, drawn in favor of the Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, payable at Patiala. Ex-Servicemen of all States are exempted from the fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates have to apply online by filling all the necessary details till 23-04-2013 through www.ppsc.gov.in. Send printout of the filled Online Application Form along with Demand Draft, documentary proofs supporting age, caste, date of birth, Degree Certificate, Mark sheets, proof of having passed Punjabi Language, LDESM Punjab Certificate (If Applicable) and other necessary certificates along with 2 self addressed stamped (worth Rs.42/-) envelopes by super scribing the post applied for on the envelope containing application form to The Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commision, Baradari Gardens, Patiala-147001 on or before 30-04-2013.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.ppsc.gov.in.
2. Candidates have to scan their recent passport size photograph, Signature and Demand Draft before starting the online applying process.
3. Read the instructions carefully and then start the filling of application form by clicking on the next button.
4. Candidates have to fill the application form within 30 Minutes. Otherwise the session will be closed.
5. Fill all the fields otherwise it will not proceed.
6. Fill the Bank details as per their category and educational details and reproduce Security Key.
7. Next upload the file containing image of photo, DD, Signature in prescribed manner.
8. After Completion candidate can click on preview button and lock. By Clicking Once on Lock Changes are not possible.
9. Take 2 copies of submitted application form out of which one can be send to the office of PPSC.
10. After submission of online application candidates have to note the Registration Number.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23-04-2013
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application Form: 30-04-2013
Date of Competitive Exam: 12-05-2013
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…
Tags:PPSC Jobs, Punjab State Govt Jobs