Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
PSB Online Application for 50 Chartered Accountant Vacancies 2012: Punjab and Sind Bank has issued notification against recruitment of 50 Chartered Accountant (CA) Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 12-12-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Punjab & Sind Bank Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 50
Names of Posts:
1. Chartered Accountant (MMGS-II) – 35 Posts.
2. Chartered Accountant (MMGS-III) – 15 Posts.
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be below 35 years for MMGS III and below 32 years for MMGS II. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 31-12-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a Graduate Degree from recognized University with a pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Application Fee Details: Candidates need to pay application fee (from 27-11-2012 to 12-12-2012) of Rs. 200/- (Rs. 50/- in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates) in form of Payment Challan which can be downloaded from the website, in CBS Account No. 06061100068292 with Rajendra Place, New Delhi -110008 Branch in the name & style of PSB SO Recruitment Project 2012 13” and must be paid at any branch of Punjab and Sind Bank. Fee can also be paid by using NEFT at any other Bank in Account No 06061100068292 with Rajendra Place, New Delhi -110008 Branch in the name & style of PSB SO Recruitment Project 2012 13”.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in educational qualification and Personal Interview taken together.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply for the post online from 27-11-2012 to 12-12-2012. After submission of application candidates must take the print out of Application Form and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.psbindia.com and select the scrolling Recruitment link to open the notification.
2. Select the link for downloading the Payment Challan to apply for the post as per the directions given above.
3. Make payment using Challan or NEFT and revisit the Bank’s website to start the Online Application process.
4. Select the online application form for the desired post to be applied ‘Online Application for Punjab and Sind Bank Probationary Officers’ Recruitment Project 2012-13’ on link to start applying Online.
5. Click on Apply Online link on the following page, fill all marked details carefully and click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. Take print out of Application Form and retain it for further use to be produced at the time of Interview if asked for.
Payment of Application Fees: from 27-11-2012 to 12-12-2012
Starting Date for Online Registration: 27-11-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 12-12-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and application format, click on the link given below…
Tags:Bank jobs, Punjab & Sind Bank Jobs