Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Punjab and Sind Bank Po Selection Process: Punjab and Sind Bank issued recruitment notification for recruitment of 440 probationary officer jobs for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Punjab and Sind Bank PO Selection Process for candidates preparing for Punjab and Sind Bank PO exam is mentioned below.
Punjab and Sind Bank Po Selection Process details:
Punjab and Sind Bank Po Selection Process is of two ways as written test and Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective Paper: This paper consists of
1. Test of Reasoning Ability.
2. Quantitative Aptitude.
3. General Awareness.
4. Computer Knowledge.
5. English Language.
b. Descriptive Paper of English Composition
Candidates have to pass in each of the objective paper and descriptive paper. Depending upon the number of vacancies only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the written test will be called for Interview.
2. Interview: Candidate who qualify by ranking sufficiently high in merit on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the written test will be called for interview depending upon the number of vacancies.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. There is any negative mark for wrong answers?
Ans: For every wrong answer 1/4th mark will be deducted.
2. Final selection will be on what circumstances?
Ans: Final selection will be made on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the written test and interview together.
3. How many marks should I score in written test to get a call for interview?
Ans: A pass in each objective paper and descriptive paper with an minimum of 40% cut-off marks in aggregate and should rank sufficiently high in merit.
4. How many minimum marks should I get in Interview to be in final selection?
Ans: It will be decided by the bank basing on the number of vacancies.
5. If I qualify in written test and Interview than I will be selected as Probationary officer?
Ans: It is strictly based on the order of merit.
6. If I score less than pass marks in one objective paper and score more than pass marks in other objectives paper than I will be in interview?
Ans: A pass in each objective paper and descriptive paper with a minimum of 40% cut-off marks in aggregate and should rank sufficiently high in merit.
Punjab and Sind bank other related posts:
Tags:banks po selection process, punjab and sind bank, punjab and sind bank po recruitment, Punjab and Sind Bank Po Selection Process