Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
RBI Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 38 Jr Engineer Posts: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has posted employment notification for the recruitment of 38 Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 29-12-2014 to 17-01-2015 (Extended to 23-01-2015). Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
RBI Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 38
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 23 Posts
(i) East: 03 Posts
(ii) West: 16 Posts
(iii) North: 02 Posts
(iv) South: 01 Post
(v) Central: 01 Post
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 15 Posts
(i) West: 09 Posts
(ii) North: 02 Posts
(iii) South: 02 Posts
(iv) Central: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20 and 30 years i.e., he/ she must have been born not earlier than 30-12-1984 and not later than 29-12-1994 (both days inclusive). Cutoff date for determining age limit is 29-12-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronic Engineering with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Online Examination and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs 450/- (Examination Fee + Intimation Charges) for OBC/ General candidates and Rs 50/- (Intimation Charges) for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS candidates, paid through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.rbi.org.in/ from 29-12-2014 to 17-01-2015 (Extended to 23-01-2015). After applying online, take print out of e-receipt and online application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must scan their photograph, signature and have valid e-mail id.
2. Log on to the website http://www.rbi.org.in/.
3. Click on “Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) in Reserve Bank of India”.
4. Click on ‘Applications’ —> “Click here for New Registration”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
6. A Provisional Registration number and Password will be generated, note it.
7. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
8. Login yourself and upload their photograph & signature.
9. Make the fee payment by using online mode.
10. Take print out of e-receipt and online application form for future use.
Starting Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment: 29-12-2014.
Last Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment: 17-01-2015 (Extended to 23-01-2015).
Last Date for Editing Application Details: 17-01-2015 (Extended to 23-01-2015).
Last Date for Printing your Application: 01-02-2015.
Tentative Date of Online Examination: 04-02-2015.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Bank jobs, rbi jobs