Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Sashastra Seema Bal Constable (Tradesmen) Selection Procedure Details: Sashastra Seema Bal recruits Tradesmen under Constable Cadre on the basis of various recruitment tests. The selection procedure followed by Sashastra Seema Bal has been detailed below…
Sashastra Seema Bal Selection Procedure details: Sashastra Seema Bal Constable (Tradesmen) Selection Process is based on Document Verification, Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Test and Practical/Trade Test followed by Medical Examination.
1. Documentation: Candidates must produce the relevant documents and certificates whose list has been provided in the notification at the time when SSB asks for the same.
2. Physical Standard Test (PST): The candidates whose documents have been verified and those who are proven to be eligible will have to appear for Physical Standard Test which will assess if the Physical Measurement of the candidate is as per requirement as per the measurement given in the notification.
3. Physical Efficiency Test (PET): In the PET candidates will have to appear for Test which will test their caliber of those candidates who qualify in PST.
Note: Ex Servicemen are exempted for Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
4. Written Examination: Candidates who qualify in PST and PET will have to appear for Written Examination. The Written Examination will comprise of 100 multiple choice questions of 100 marks with 2 hours duration. Topics covered would be general awareness, general knowledge, elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and basic knowledge of the candidate in English/Hindi. Qualifying marks would be 35% for General and EXSM and 33% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
5. Technical/Practical/Trade Test: After Written Examination candidates will have to qualify in Trade Test which carries 75 marks. To qualify Trade Test candidates must secure 50% marks and tools must be brought by the candidates themselves.
6. Medical Examination: Candidates must go through Medical Examination as the last stage of Selection Procedure. Those candidates who qualify all the stages of Selection Procedure will be put in order of Merit list and from that list the final selections will be made.
Tags:SSB Jobs, SSB Results