Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPSC CPF (AC) Eligibility Details: Union Public Service Commission’s (UPSC) Central Police Forces (CPF) (Assistant Commandants) Examination eligibility details are given below.
1) Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2) Sex: Both males & female candidates are eligible for appointment to the of Assistant Commadants in CRPF, CISF, SSB and BSF. However, for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandants in ITBP only Male candidates are eligble.
3)Age: Candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years, i.e he/she must been born not earlier than 02-08-1990 and not later than 01-08-1995.
4) Age Relaxation:
i) 5 years age relaxable for SC, ST candidates.
ii) 3 years age relaxable for OBC candidates.
iii) 5 years age relaxable for civilian central Government servants in according with the existing instructions of the Central Government .Ex-service men will also be eligible for this relaxation.
iv) 5 years age relaxable if a candidate had ordinally been domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to the 31st day of December 1989.
5) Educational qualifications: A candidate must be a Bachelor’s Degree if a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
Candidates appearing in the degree exam are allowed to appear this exam but they submit proof of passing along with the detailed application forms which are to be submitted after the qualification the written test, medical standards test and physically test.
6) Restrictions: The candidates who has been finally selected in earlier examination to the post of CPF (Assistant commandants) Examination will not be Eligible for this Exam.
7) Physical Standards: Candidates must meet the prescribed physical and medical standards for admission to Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination.
Tags:upsc jobs, upsc results