Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
BHEL Recruitment 2011 Trichy – Online Apply for 200 Sub Inspector Gr III (Security, Fire) Vacancies: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited – BHEL, Trichy has invited online applications for the recruitment of 200 Sub Inspectors Gr III (Security, Fire) Vacancies. Who are eligible and interested male candidates have to apply their application through online application mode from 09/11/2011 to 30/11/2011. The information regarding age limit, educational qualification, no of vacancies, selection process and other information of BHEL Recruitment 2011 is mentioned below…
BHEL Vacancy Details:
Total no of Posts: 200 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Sub Inspector Gr III (Security): 144 Posts
2. Sub Inspector Gr III (Fire): 56 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 32 years as on 01/11/2011, i.e. candidates should born on or after 01/11/1979. Relaxation as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have full time Degree from a recognized university.
Application Fee: A non refundable fee of Rs-125/- for General and OBC candidates (No fee for SC/ST candidates)paid in the form of challan at any branch of State Bank of India in to Power Jothi A/c, No. 30796267034 @ HE, Kailasapuram, Trichy-14 (code no.01363) in favour of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Tiruchirappalli.
Selection Process: selection is based on Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Personal Interview.
How to Apply: The eligible male candidates can apply their application through online mode from the website http://careers.bhel.in between 09/11/2011 to 30/11/2011. After completion of online application candidates take the print out of application form and send it along with Xerox copies of required certificates to BHEL.
Online Application Instructions:
1. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the on-line application form.
2. Before online applying candidates download the fee payment challan from the BHEL website and pay the application fee at any branch of State Bank of India.
3. The Journal No. of the bank on payment of fee needs to be entered in the online Application Form.
4. After getting the Unique Acknowledgement number, candidates can fill online application on or before 30/11/2011.
5. After completion of online application candidates take the print out of application form and send it along with Xerox copies of required certificates to BHEL.
Opening date for Online Application: 09/11/2011
Closing date for Online Application: 30/11/2011
Last date of receipt of Acknowledgment Slips at BHEL Tiruchi: 05/12/2011
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, pay scale, how to apply, selection procedure, no of posts, application fee & other details of BHEL Recruitment 2011 is available at below link…
Tags:bhel recruitment, Central Govt Jobs