Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
GIC Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 73 Officer Posts: General Insurance Corporation of India is inviting applications for the recruitment of 73 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Managers (Scale -I) Posts. Eligible candidates have to apply through online between 01-03-2013 to 31-03-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, no of Posts & other details regarding GIC Recruitment are mentioned below
GIC Officer Scale – I Vacancy details:-
Total no of Posts: 73
Name of the post: Assistant Manager
1. Actuary: 04 Posts
2. Agriculture: 02 Posts
3. Audit: 02 Posts
4. Chemical Engineering: 02 Posts
5. Company Secretariat: 01 vacancy
6. Electrical Engineering: 02 Posts
7. Enterprise Risk Management: 02 Posts
8. Executive PA/ Secretarial: 04 Posts
9. Finance / Accounts: 15 Posts
10. Human Resource Development: 03 Posts
11. Insurance: 18 Posts
12. Information Technology (Software): 04 Posts
13. Information Technology (Hardware / Networking): 02 Posts
14. Legal: 02 Posts
15. Medical: 02 Posts
16. Marketing: 02 Posts
17. Statistics: 02 Posts
18. General: 04 Posts
Age limit: Candidates must possess minimum 21 years of age and maximum 30 years of age as on 01-03-2013.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduate/ BL/ LLB/ B.Com/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MBA/ MBBS from recognized Institute.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee in the form of Demand Draft of Rs.500/- as application fee in favour of General Insurance Corporation of India, payable at Mumbai. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH & employees of GIC & GIPSA member companies.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected on the basis of written test, Group discussion & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates have to apply through online from the website www.gicofindia.in. Take print out copies of filled application form, send it along with DD & photocopies of relevant documents and super scribe the envelope as “Application for the post of Assistant Manager In GIC Re” by ordinary / speed post on or before 08-04-2013 to the Advertiser – GIC Re, post bag no 99, GPO Kolkatta, Kolkatta – 700001.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website http://gic.eadmissions.net
2. Click on the “Advertisement”to view the full details before applying .
3. Click on “Apply Online” to fill up the application form.
4. Enter the DD details in the appropriate place.
5. Please choose your nearest Written Test Centre.
6. Candidates have to upload passport size photograph while submitting online application.
7. After filling the application, click on save button.
8. After submitting online application, take printout of the acknowledgement slip, put signature and send along with the original DD as mentioned above.
Starting Date for Online Application: 01-03-2013
Last date for Online Registration: 31-03-2013
Last date for receipt of applications by post: 08-04-2013
Downloading of admit cards: 23-04-2013
Date of Written Test: 05-05-2013
Date of Group Discussion / Interview: Mid June 2013
Date for Joining for Induction Training programme: 01-08-2013
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, pay scale, how to apply, selection procedure, no of posts, application fee & other details of GIC Recruitment is available at below link…
Tags:GIC India Jobs, Other Bank Jobs