Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
LNUPE Recruitment 2012 – Teaching & Non Teaching Posts: Lakshmibai National University of Physical Education (LNUPE) has issued notification against recruitment of 28 Teaching and Non Teaching vacancies at LNUPE, Gwalior and/or its NERC, Guwahati. Applications in prescribed format from eligible candidates should reach LNUPE on or before 31-10-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…LNUPE Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 28
Names of Posts:
1. Professor in Physical Education – 04 vacancies
2. Associate Professors in Physical Education – 03 vacancies
3. Assistant Professor in Physical Education – 03 vacancies
4. Assistant Professor in Exercise Physiology, Health Education and Medicine – 03 vacancies
5. Deputy Registrar – 01 vacancy
6. Assistant Registrar – 01 vacancy
7. Life Guard-cum-Instructor (Swimming) – 01 vacancy
8. Supervisor (Grounds) – 01 vacancy
9. Compounder – 01 vacancy
10. Junior Hindi Translator – 01 vacancy
11. Lower Division Clerk – 02 vacancies
12. Electrician – 02 vacancies
LNUPE’s NERC, Guwahati:
13. Professor in Physical Education – 01 vacancy
14. Associate Professors in Physical Education – 01 vacancy
15. Assistant Professor in Physical Education – 02 vacancies
16. Lower Division Clerk – 01 vacancy
Age Limit: Candidates are asked to go through the notification for post wise details of age limit.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Master’s Degree in relevant discipline as per the post applied for. For further details refer to the notification.
Application Fee Details: Candidates would require paying application fee of Rs. 300/- in form of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque in favour of Registrar, LNUPE payable on Gwalior. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee can also be paid in cash in Institute’s Accounts Section and receipt in original be enclosed with the application form.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates need to download application format available in the notification, fill it with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature, super scribe the name of the post to be applied for on the envelope and send it along with DD (if paid through DD), filled in API and Copies of all relevant certificates, to the following address, office of Registrar, LNUPE, Mela Road, Gwalior – 474 002 (M.P.) on or before 31-10-2012.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31-10-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and desirable/essential qualifications, click on the links given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, University Jobs