Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MPSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 216 Dy Tehsildar, Chief Officer & Other Posts: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has delivered notification of State Service Preliminary Examination -2015 for 216 Dy Tehsildar, Chief Officer, Kaksh Adhikaaree, Deputy Chief Executive Officer & Other Vacancies. Eligible Indian Citizens can apply online from 31-12-2014 to 20-01-2015 till 11:59 pm. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below…
MPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 216
Name of the Exam: State Service Preliminary Examination -2015
Name of the Post:
1. Deputy District Collector: 09 posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Asst Police Commissioner: 13 posts
3. Assistant Commissioner of Sales: 03 posts
4. Deputy Chief Executive Officer/ Block Development Officer: 21 posts
5. Assistant Director (Maharashtra Finance & Accounts Service): 15 posts
6. Superintendent (Rajya Utpaadan Shulk): 01 post
7. Tehsildar: 10 posts
8. Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 13 posts
9. Kaksh Adhikaaree: 38 posts
10. Assistant Block Development Officer: 09 posts
11. Chief Officer: 35 posts
12. Deputy Superintendent (Land Records): 08 posts
13. Deputy Superintendent (Rajya Utpaadan Shulk): 03 posts
14. Assistant Commissioner (Rajya Utpaadan Shulk): 01 post
15. Deputy Tehsildar: 37 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 19 – 33 years as on 01-04-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess any Degree or equivalent & PG with Commerce/ M.B.A. for S.No.5 post, Engineering/ Degree with Physics & Maths subjects for S.No.8 post. Refer the notification for complete details.
Examination Fee: Candidate must pay application fee of Rs.515/- for Unreserved category & Rs.315/- for Reserved category, in the form of SBI Challan/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online through website mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in from 31-12-2014 to 20-01-2015 till 11:59 pm.
Starting Date for Applying Online: 31-12-2014.
Last Date for Applying Online: 20-01-2015 till 11:59 pm.
Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI: 21-01-2015 (In Bank Timinings).
Date of State Service Preliminary Exam-2015: 05-04-2015 (Sunday).
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply and other details are available in the following link.
Tags:Maharashtra State Govt Jobs, MPSC Jobs