Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Public Works Dept Rajasthan Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 586 Jr Engineer Vacancies: Public Works Department, Rajasthan has issued notification against recruitment of 586 Junior Engineer Vacancies through Direct Recruitment Competitive Examination PWD 2012. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 22-06-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…Public Works Dept Rajasthan Vacancy Details:
Number of Vacancies: 586
Names of Posts:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil) Degree – 454 vacancies
2. Junior Engineer (Civil) Diploma – 114 vacancies
3. Junior Engineer (Electrical) Degree – 14 vacancies
4. Junior Engineer (Electrical) Diploma – 04 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 18 years to 37 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-01-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree or Diploma in Civil or Electrical Engineering.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for OBC and SBC & Rs. 125/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) through e-mitra portal or Jan Suvidha Kendra (CSC).
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply for the desired post through online mode on or before 22-06-2012. After submission of application take print of application form and retain it for further use.Instructions for Online Application:
1. Make payment through e-mitra or CSC and get the Unique Token Number of 16 digits.
2. Enter the Public Works Department Portal and for that log on to www.exampwd.rajasthan.gov.in.
3. Enter the payment details including the Token Number carefully and check once for errors.
4. Select the desired post to be applied for from the available four categories.
5. Fill in the application form with all mandatory details in the seven step procedure.
6. Submit the filled-in application form and take print of it for further use.
Date of Publication: 18-05-2012
Starting Date for Online Registration: 23-05-2012
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 22-06-2012
Last Date for Online Application: 22-06-2012
Date of Examination: 01-07-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the links given below…
Tags:Public Works Department Jobs, Rajasthan State Govt Jobs