Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Law Officer Posts: Saraswat Co-Op Bank Limited has issued a notification for the recruitment of Law Officer vacancies for Mumbai, Pune, Nasik, Kolhapur, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Goa and Delhi. Eligible candidates may apply online & send their printout copies of application form within fifteen days from the date of advertisement. For more details like age limit, qualification, how to apply are given below…
Saraswat Bank Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Law Officer
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should not be more than 45 years as on 31-10-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess LLB from recognized university, with experience in relevant field.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.saraswatbank.com & send their printout copies of applications along with attested copies of qualification certificates, mark sheets, certificates of experience, marriage certificate (if applicable), age proof, residence proof, Two copies of a recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the form, identity proof within fifteen days from the date of advertisement to Mrs.Pearl R.Varghese, General Manager & Head HRD, The Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd, (Scheduled Bank), Saraswat Bank Bhavan, Plot No. 953, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400025. The documents containing envelope should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LAW OFFICER”.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should scan the photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.saraswatbank.com.
3. Click on the “Careers” —> Select the appropriate position.
4. Read all the instructions before applying online.
5. Candidates should have valid email ID.
6. Fill all the details carefully & upload the copies of photograph & signature.
7. Carefully check all the details before submitting the application form.
8. An unique registration ID will be displayed on the screen.
9. Note down the ID & take the 2 printout copies of application form.
10. Send the copies of application form along with copies of relevant documents to the concerned address.
11. Keep another copy of application form for future use.
Date of Advertisement: 12-11-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online & for Receipt of Applications: Within fifteen days from the date of advertisement.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Bank jobs, Saraswat Bank Jobs