Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Water Resources Department Rajasthan Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 314 Jr Engineer Posts: Water Resources Department Rajasthan, Jaipur has announced notification for the recruitment of 314 Jr Engineer Civil & Mechanical Vacancies. Eligible candidates apply through online from 23-09-2013 to 22-10-2013 up to 12:00 AM. or more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selections and how to apply are given below….
Water Resources Department Rajasthan Vacancy Details:
Total no.of Posts: 314
Name of the Post:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil) Degree: 244 posts
2. Junior Engineer (Civil) Diploma: 19 posts
3. Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Degree: 23 posts
4. Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Diploma: 28 posts
Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 18 to 35 years as on 01-01-2014. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should pass Degree in Civil Engg or equivalent for S.No.1 post, Diploma in Civil Engg for S.No.2 post, Degree in Mechanical Engg or equivalent for S.No.3 post, Diploma in Mechanical Engg for S.No.4 post.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs.1500/- for GEN/ OBC (Creamy Layer)/ Special BC & Rs.750/- for Rajasthan OBC (Non Creamy Layer) & Special BC candidates, Rs.375/- for Rajasthan ST/ SC/ candidates, Rs.30/- (Rs.20/- to fill application+ Rs.10/- application fee) through E-Mitra Kiosk/ CSC (Common Service Centre)/ Online.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test.
How to Apply: Interested candidates apply through online website www.examwrd.rajasthan.gov.in or http://waterresources.rajasthan.gov.in from 1 23-09-2013 to 22-10-2013 up to 12:00 AM.
Important Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to the website www.examwrd.rajasthan.gov.in or http://waterresources.rajasthan.gov.in the online applying process.
3. Read the instructions carefully and then start the filling of application form by clicking on the next button.
4. Candidates have to fill the application form within 30 Minutes. Otherwise the session will be closed.
5. Fill all the fields otherwise it will not proceed.
6. Fill the application fee details as per their category and educational details and reproduce Security Key.
7. Next upload the file containing image of photo, DD, Signature in prescribed manner.
8. After completion candidate can click on preview button and lock. By Clicking Once on Lock changes are not possible.
9. After submission of online application candidates have to note the Registration Number.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application & Deposition of Application Fee: 23-09-2013.
Closing Date for Deposition of Application Fee: 21-10-2013.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-10-2013 up to 12:00 AM.
Date of Written Test for all Posts: 10-11-2013 at 09:00 to 11:00 AM for S.No.1 & 3 posts, at 02:00 to 04:00 PM for S.No.2 & 4 posts.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below given link….
Tags:Rajasthan State Govt Jobs, Water Resources Department Rajasthan Jobs