Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
BRLP Recruitment 2013 – 541 Livelihood Specialist Posts: Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLP) has issued notification against recruitment of 541 Various Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through Online on or before 14-06-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
BRLP Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 541
Name of the Post:
1. Director: 01 Post
2. Programme Coordinator -Governance and Knowledge Management: 01 Post
3. Programme Coordinator- Financial Inclusion: 01 Post
4. Programme Coordinator-Institution and Social Development: 01 Post
5. Programme Coordinator-Livelihoods and Enterprise Promotion: 01 Post
6. State Project Manager-Resource Cell: 01 Post
7. State Project Manager-Livelihoods (Farm): 01 Post
8. Livelihoods Specialist: 534 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduate in agriculture/animal husbandry/dairy technology/ fishery/ horticulture for Post 8, PG Diploma/ Degree in Management/Rural Management from recognized institutes/university for remaining posts with desired experience as per the post. For post wise details refer to the notification.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Selection Test
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.jobs.brlps.in website on or before 14-06-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.jobs.brlps.in
2. Click on the relevant position to apply.
3. Read all the instruction given carefully before filling the online application.
4. Click on ‘Apply’ and fill all the details in the application form.
5. After filling all the details click on the ‘Submit button.
Last Date for Online Application: 14-06-2013.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection, how to apply, experience, application format and other details are available in the following link…
Tags:Bihar State Govt Jobs, BRLP Jobs