Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Mahatransco Jobs 2012 – Apply Online for 72 Various Vacancies: Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd (Mahatransco) has issued notification against recruitment of 72 various vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through Online mode on or before 18-07-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Mahatransco Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 72
Names of Posts:
1, Head System (IT) – 01 vacancy
2. General Manager (F&A) – 01 vacancy
3. Manager (F&A) – 03 vacancies
4. Dy. Manager (F&A) – 03 vacancies
5. Assistant Manager (F&A) – 11 vacancies
6. Jr. Manager (F&A) – 02 vacancies
7. Dy. Chief Industrial Relations Officer – 01 vacancy
8. Jr. Engineer (Trans) – Trainee – 50 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be above 20 years for all posts and below 40 years for posts 1 to 5 and 7 and below 35 years for posts 6 and 8. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 18-07-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates are asked to refer to the notification for the details of post wise required educational and other essential qualifications.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300/- for BC Candidates for the posts reserved for BC category) for posts 1 to 3 and Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for BC Candidates for the posts reserved for BC category) for 4 to 8 posts, in form of Fee Payment Challan in Account No. 31698939603 with any branch of SBI in favour of “Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd., Mumbai”. Candidates need to pay an addition of Rs. 50/- towards service charges. Application Fee not applicable to the particular category of PH person for whom the post is reserved.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of perofrmance in Written Test and Personal Interview or only Written Test.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply online for the desired post on or before 18-07-2012. After submission of Online Application candidates must retain the system generated Registration Password for downloading Call Letters if called for Written Test and for further use. Print out of application form should be sent to Post Box No. 9706 by an ordinary post only on or before 02-08-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.mahatransco.in and select the ‘Advt No 1-2012′ link in the Home Page.
2. Take print of Notification with includes Payment Challan for making payment of fee.
3. Make payment and revisit the website and this time select the Click Here to Apply Online link also available in the notification.
4. Again select Apply Online Link to open Online Application form.
5. Fill all marked details carefully, check once for errors and click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. Retain the system generated Registration Number and Password after submission of Online Application and send a copy along with all relevant enclosures to Post Box No. 9706.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 28-06-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 18-07-2012
Date for Payment of Application Fee: from 28-06-2012 to 18-07-2012
Last Date for Reprint: 18-07-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 02-08-2012
Date for Written Examination: 19-08-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and application format, click on the link given below…
Tags:Maharashtra State Govt Jobs, mahatransco jobs