Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MP Discom Jobs 2012 – Apply Online for 92 AE Vacancies: MP Discom has issued notification against recruitment of 92 Assistant Engineer Vacancies at Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) Indore and Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL), Bhopal are the successor companies of M.P. State Electricity Board. Eligible candidates may apply Online on or before 23-07-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
MP Discom Vacancy Details:
Number of Vacancies: 92
Name of Post: Assistant Engineer (Electrical-Distribution)
Names of Distribution Companies:
1. MPPKVVCL Indore – 48 vacancies
2. MPMKVVCL Bhopal – 44 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 21 years and 30 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 31-05-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess BE/B.Tech. or any equivalent degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics Engineering from any recognised University.
Application Fee Details: General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- towards application fee and SC/ST/PWD candidates of MP Domicile, need to pay Rs. 250/-. Fee can be paid by the use of Master/Visa Credit/Debit card or through Internet Banking or through MP Online. Those who prefer to pay through MP Online will need to pay Rs. 60/- in addition to the application fee amount.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates need to apply only through Online from MP Online website on or before 23-07-2012. After submission of Application take print of application form and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates need to pay the application fee before starting the process of sending application online.
2. After payment of application fee log on to www.mponline.gov.in to start the online application process.
3. Select the ‘Citizen Services’ link followed by ‘Madhya Pradesh Discom Recruitment’ link and ‘MPPKVV Indore’ link.
4. Click on ‘Apply Online’ link below the notification link. Check the check box and click on ‘Accept’ button after reading Declaration Form carefully.
5. Upload the previously scanned photograph and signature at the places provided.
6. Fill all marked details carefully, check once for errors and click on ‘Submit’ button.
7. If payment is to be made online then click on ‘Proceed to payment’ button to make payment and then Submit the Application.
8. Take print of Application form and retain it for further use.
Date of Publication: 30-06-2012
Last Date for Online Application: 23-07-2012
Date of Issue of Admit Cards Online: 16-08-2012
Date for Written Examination: 02-09-2012 (forenoon)
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and application format, click on the link given below…
Tags:MP Discom Jobs, MP State Govt Jobs