Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MP Discom Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 184 Asst Manager Posts: Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, Bhopal, a successor company of erstwhile MPSEB has issued a notification for the recruitment of 184 Posts of Asst Manager – Junior Engineer (D) and Junior Engineer (D) for Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, Indore jointly. Eligible candidates may apply online from 27-02-2013 to 17-03-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, application fees, selection process, how to apply are given below…
MP Discom Vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 180
Name of the post:
A. MPMKVVCL, Bhopal:
1. Asst Manager – Junior Engineer (D): 100 Posts
B. MPPKVVCL , Indore:
2. Junior Engineer (D): 84 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 01-01-2013. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a University/ Polytechnic College recognized by University Grants Commission or AICTE with 65% marks in aggregate.
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on written test and Personal interview.
Application fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs. 500/- for UR/ OBC and ST/ SC category candidates having M.P. Domicle and other states and SC/ ST/ PWD candidates having M.P Domicile need to pay Rs. 250/-. Fee can be paid in cash at the Kiosk. The portal charges shall be Rs.60/- per application for all categories.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through the web site M.P Online www.mponline.gov.in only on or before 17-03-2013. After submission of online application take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.mponline.gov.in website.
2. Select the ‘Citizen Services’ link followed by ‘Madhya Pradesh Discom Recruitment’ link and ‘MPMKVV Bhopal link.
3. Click on ‘Apply Online’ link below the notification link. Check the check box and click on ‘Accept’ button.
4. Upload the scanned photograph and signature at the places provided.
5. Fill all the details in the online application form and click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. To make payment online click on ‘Proceed to payment’ button to make payment and then submit the Application.
7. Take print out of the Application form and retain it for further use.
Date of issue of Advertisement: 26-02-2013
Starting Date for Online Application: 27-02-2013
Last Date for Online Application: 17-03- 2013
Date of Issue of Admit Card through M.P. Online: 22-03-2013
Date of Written Test: 07-04-2013
Date of declaration of Written Test Result: 15-04-2013
Date of Personal Interview: 22nd & 25-06-2013
Date of declaration of final result: 02-07-2013
For other details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, other instructions and conditions, click on the link given below…
Tags:MP Discom Jobs, MP State Govt Jobs