Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MP Discom Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 1527 Line Attendant Posts: Madhya Pradesh Poorva Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited Bhopal and Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited Indore has issued a notification for the recruitment of 1527 Posts of Line Attendant (Fourth Grade) on contract basis. Eligible Madhya Pradesh candidates may apply online on or before 03-08-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, application fees, selection process, how to apply are given below…
MP Discom Vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 1527
Name of the post: Line Attendant (Fourth Grade)
1. MPPKVVCL,Jabalpur: 628 Posts
2. MPMKVVCL,Bhopal: 352 Posts
3. MPPKVVCL,Indore: 547 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2013. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess 10th with ITI from Recognized Industrial Training Organization.
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on Written Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
Application fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs. 250/- forUR/ BC. ST/ SC category candidates are exempted from application fee. Fee can be paid in cash at the Kiosk. The portal charges shall be Rs.60/- per application for all categories.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through the web site M.P Online www.mponline.gov.in only on or before 03-08-2013. After submission of online application take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.mponline.gov.in website.
2. Select the ‘Citizen Services’ link followed by ‘Madhya Pradesh Discom Recruitment’ link and ‘MPPKVV Bhopal link.
3. Click on ‘Apply Online’ link below the notification link. Check the check box and click on ‘Accept’ button.
4. Upload the scanned photograph and signature at the places provided.
5. Fill all the details in the online application form and click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. To make payment online click on ‘Proceed to payment’ button to make payment and then submit the Application.
7. Take print out of the Application form and retain it for further use.
Date of issue of Advertisement: 05-07-2013
Last Date for Online Application: 03-08-2013.
For other details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, other instructions and conditions, click on the link given below…
Tags:MP Discom Jobs, MP State Govt Jobs