Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
OBC Clerk Exam Pattern: Oriental Bank of Commerce conducts its clerk exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding OBC Clerk Exam Pattern for candidates preparing for OBC clerk exam is mentioned below.
OBC Clerk Exam Pattern details:
OBC Clerk Exam Pattern is of two ways as Written test and Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
1. Test of Reasoning.
2. Test of English.
3. Test of Clerical Aptitude.
4. Test of Numerical Ability.
b. Descriptive Paper: It will consist of 4 questions out of that candidates are required to attempt 3 questions only. This test is of qualifying only.
2. Interview: Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in objective test will be called for Interview.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the exam pattern?
Ans: Exam pattern is of Written test and Interview.
2. How many questions will be in objective paper?
Ans: Objective paper is of Reasoning-50 questions, Numerical Ability-50 questions, English-50 questions and Clerical Aptitude-50 questions with a total of 200 questions.
3. What is the exam pattern for descriptive paper?
Ans: This paper consists of 4 questions out of that only 3 questions have to attempt.
4. Is there a chance to write the descriptive paper in language of the state for which we applied?
Ans: Descriptive paper can be answered either in English or Hindi or Official language of state.
5. What is the time duration for written test?
Ans: For objective paper it is of 95 minutes and 45 minutes for descriptive paper.
Tags:banks clerk exam pattern, OBC Clerk Exam Pattern, obc clerk recruitment, ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE