Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
OBC Clerk Selection process: Oriental Bank of Commerce conducts its clerk exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding OBC Clerk Selection process for candidates preparing for OBC clerk exam is mentioned below.
OBC Clerk Selection process details:
OBC Clerk Selection process is of two ways as Written test and Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
1. Test of Reasoning.
2. Test of English.
3. Test of Clerical Aptitude.
4. Test of Numerical Ability.
b. Descriptive Paper: It will consist of 4 questions out of that candidates are required to attempt 3 questions only. This test is of qualifying only.
2. Interview: Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in objective test will be called for Interview.
Final Selection will be on the basis of ranking accorded after adding the marks obtained in the objective paper and Interview.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the selection process?
Ans: Selection process is based on performances in written test and interview.
2. Descriptive paper is taken for merit ranking?
Ans: Descriptive paper is just of qualifying paper and not taken for preparing merit list.
3. If I score less than pass mark in one objective paper and score more than pass marks in other papers than I will be called for interview?
Ans: Candidate has to pass in each of the objective paper and rank sufficiently high in objective paper based on number of vacancies to get a call for interview.
4. For every wrong answer in objective paper there is a negative mark?
Ans: For wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
5. On what circumstances final selection will be?
Ans: Final selection will be on the basis of ranking accorded after adding the marks obtained in objective paper and interview.
Tags:banks clerk selection process, obc clerk recruitment, OBC Clerk Selection process, ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE