Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 4913 Vacancies: Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Dept, Rajasthan has issued notification for the recruitment of 4913 Junior Engineer, Accounts Assistant, Computer Instructor (PR), Coordinator Training etc vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04-04-2013 to 04-05-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Rajasthan Panchayat Raj Vacancy Details:
Total No. o f Posts: 4913
Names of Posts:
1. Junior Engineer: 2186 Posts
2. Assistant Programmer Officer: 249 Posts
3. Computer Instructor (PR): 460 Posts
4. Accounts Assistant: 1870 Posts
5. Coordinator Training: 54 Posts
6. Coordinator IEC: 44 Posts
7. Coordinator Supervision: 50 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 35 years as on 01-01-2014. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should possess Agriculture Engineering Degree from any recognized university or equivalent for Post No.1, Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent for post No.2, Graduate in Computer Science and Electronics or Communication Engg for Post No.3, MBA/ Electronics/ Computer Applications or equivalent Degree from recognized university for Post No.4, CA/ICWA (Inter)/CS (Inter) for Post no.4, Graduate Degree or equivalent from recognized university for remaining positions.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in educational Qualifications and on the basis of experience.
Fees: Candidates has to pay Rs.10/-for paying online fees and Rs.30/- for processing online application, total of Rs.40/- in the form of service charges, through e-mitra or Citizen Service Centre (C.S.C) of Rajasthan.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay a fee of Rs.500/- for general and Rs.250/- for reserved categories of Rajasthan State and other backward class candidates has to pay Rs.100/- in the form of application fee through e-mitra or Citizen Service Centre (C.S.C).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates should apply online for the post through Raj Panchayat website www.examssr.rajasthan.gov.in from 04-04-2013 to 04-05-2013.
Instructions for Online Applications:
1. Enter into e-mitra portal http://emitra.gov.in and pay the application fee and get the 16 digit unique token number.
2. After getting fee payment details fill the online application form.
3. Visit the Rajasthan panchayat website http://examssr.rajasthan.gov.in and click on ‘Apply Online’ and enter the Token Number and Date of birth and fill the security code button and valid button.
4. Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
5. Fill the mandatory fields given in applications.
6 .Before filling the online application form, candidates need to scan their photograph and signature, Documents for uploading at the time of online applying.
7. After filling all the mandatory fields click on the submit button, then applicant will receive an application ID, save it for further use.
8. Take the print out of the application form for further use.
Online Application Starts From: 04-04-2013
Last Date for Online Application: 04-05-2013 (11:59 P M)
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Tags:Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Jobs, Rajasthan State Govt Jobs