Get Free Job Alerts in your Email - Subscribe now

Telangana Police Constable Selection Process: Telangana State level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) selection process & exam pattern for the following posts are given below…

1. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women)
2. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) (Men & Women)
3. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (SAR CPL) (Men)
4. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (TSSP) (Men)
5. Constable (Men)
6. Firemen

Selection Process: The Selection Procedure/ Scheme of the Exam & Exam Pattern will be as follows:

1. Preliminary Written Test:
i. All the eligible candidates applied for the various posts, shall be required to appear for the Preliminary Written Test in one paper (three hours duration) for 200 marks.
ii. Questions in written test will be objective in nature and will be set in
English, Telugu and Urdu languages.

Note: The minimum marks to be secured by the candidates in order to qualify in the Preliminary Written Test in the paper is 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs and 30% for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen.

2. Physical Measurements Test (PMT): The candidates qualified in the above preliminary written test have to undergo Physical Measurements Test and should meet the following requirements.
a. For all Posts (for men candidates):
i. Height: Must not be less than 167.6 cms.
ii. Chest: Must not be less than 86.3 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.
b. For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil & AR) (for women candidates):
i. Height: Must not be less than 152.5 cms

Provided that in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and aboriginal tribes in the agency areas of Mahaboobnagar, Adilabad, Warangal and Khammam districts should meet the following requirements:

a. For all Posts (for men candidates):
i. Height: Must not be less than 160 cms.
ii. Chest: Must not be less than 80 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 3 cms.
b. For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil & AR) (for women candidates):
i. Height: Must not be less than 150 cms

3. Physical Efficiency Test (PET): The candidates qualified in the above Physical Measurements Test will be required to undergo the following tests and qualify as specified below:
i. For all Posts (Men candidates): Candidates must qualify in any of the three (3) events which includes 800 mtrs run, out of the five (5) events of the Physical Efficiency Test as detailed below:

Sl. No Item Qualifying Time/ Distance
General Ex. Servicemen
1. 100 Meters Run 15 seconds 16.5 seconds
2. Long Jump 3.80 mtrs 3.65 mtrs
3. Shot Put (7.26 Kgs) 5.60 mtrs 5.60 mtrs
4. High Jump 1.20 meters 1.05 meters
5. 800 Meters Run 170 seconds 200 seconds

NOTE: Physical Efficiency Test will be qualifying in nature.

ii. For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) (Women candidates): Candidates must qualify in any of the two (2) events which includes 100 mtrs run, out of three (3) events of Physical Efficiency Test as detailed below:

Sl. No Item Qualifying Time/ Distance
1. 100 Meters Run 20.0 Seconds
2. Long Jump 2.50 Meters
3. Shot Put (4.00 Kilograms) 3.75 Meters

NOTE: Physical Efficiency Test will be qualifying in nature.

For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR, SAR CPL, TSSP), Constable (Men candidates): Candidates must qualify in all the five (5) events of Physical Efficiency Test carrying 75 maximum marks as detailed below:

Sl. No Item Qualifying Time/ Distance
General Ex. Servicemen
1. 100 Meters Run 15 seconds 16.5 seconds
2. Long Jump 3.80 mtrs 3.65 mtrs
3. Shot Put (7.26 Kgs) 5.60 mtrs 5.60 mtrs
4. High Jump 1.20 meters 1.05 meters
5. 800 Meters Run 170 seconds 200 seconds

The performance of the candidates in each event will be awarded maximum 15 marks. All the five (5) items put together will carry 75 marks.

For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) (Women candidates): Candidates must qualify in all the three (3) events of the Physical Efficiency Test carrying 75 maximum marks as detailed below:

Sl.No Item Qualifying Time/ Distance
1. 100 Meters Run 20.0 Seconds
2. Long Jump 2.50 Meters
3. Shot put (4.00 Kilograms) 3.75 Meters

The performance of the candidates in each event will be awarded maximum 25 marks. All the three (3) items put together will carry 75 marks.

4. Final Written Examination: Candidates who qualify in the above Physical Efficiency Test will be required to appear for a final written examination (three hours duration) as given below.

Name of the Post Max. Marks
Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) & Firemen 200
Remaining Posts 100

i. The minimum marks to be secured by the candidates in order to qualify in the final written examination paper is 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs and 30% for SCs/ STs/ Ex-Servicemen.
ii. Questions in written examination will be objective in nature and will be set in English, Telugu and Urdu languages.
iii. The appearance in all the Tests and Written Examination is compulsory. Absence in any of the above Tests/ Examination, will automatically render his/ her candidature to be rejected.
iv. Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right to a candidate for being considered for selection.

5. Weightage Marks:

For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) (Men & Women): The Candidates, who possess Light Motor Vehicle/ Transport Vehicle license, will be given weightage marks in the final selection, as detailed below:
i. Candidate who possess Light Motor Vehicle license continuously for a period of full two years and below three years as on date of notification will be given 3 marks.
or
ii. Candidate who possess Light Motor Vehicle license continuously for a period of three years and above as on date of notification will be given 5 marks.
or
iii. Candidate who possess Transport Vehicle license (HTV/ HMV) continuously for a period of full one year and above as on date of notification will be given 6 marks.

NOTE :
1. Candidates should furnish copy of Driving License Information (Grant of issue of Driving License) issued by the licensing authority of the RTA concerned along with the Application form.
2. The Candidate will be given weightage of marks either for possessing Light Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle License (HTV/ HMV) whichever is more.

6. FINAL SELECTION :
i. For all Posts: The final selection will be made strictly on relative merit of the candidates in each category, as obtained by them based on their score in the final written examination out of a maximum of 200 marks and as per the provisions of “The Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (Organization of Local cadres and regulation of direct recruitment) Order, 1975” and its amendments. As per G.O.Ms.No.8 General Administration (SPF.A) Department, dated 08-01-2002, while filling up the vacancies, the first 20 % of posts should be filled following combined merit list of locals and non-locals (i.e., Open Category) and thereafter, the remaining 80% of the posts shall be filled up by locals only.

ii. For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR): The final selection will be made strictly on relative merit of the candidates in each category, as obtained by them based on their score out of a maximum of 175 marks (i.e., physical efficiency test (75 marks), final written examination (100 marks)) plus weightage marks, and as per the provisions of “The Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (Organization of Local cadres and regulation of direct recruitment) Order, 1975″ and its amendments. As per G.O.Ms.No.8 General Administration (SPF.A) Department, dated 08-01-2002, while filling up the vacancies, the first 20 % of posts should be filled following combined merit list of locals and non-locals (i.e., Open Category) and thereafter, the remaining 80% of the posts shall be filled up by locals only.

iii. For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (SAR CPL, TSSP) & Constable (Men): The final selection will be made strictly on relative merit of the candidates in each category, as obtained by them based on their score out of a maximum of 175 marks i.e., physical efficiency test (75 marks) and written examination (100 marks). The provision of “The Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (Organization of Local cadres and regulation of direct recruitment) Order, 1975″, the rule of reservation to local candidates is not applicable.

7. Preference: When two or more candidates in a particular category obtain equal marks, preference will be given to the candidate who was born earlier.

Reservation to Local Candidates: Reservation to local candidates is applicable as provided in the Rules and as amended from time to time as in force on the date of notification.

Click here for Telangana Police Constable Eligibility

Click here for Telangana Police Constable Syllabus

Advertisements

Tags:,

5 Responses to “Telangana Police Constable Selection Process”

Leave a Reply


Share:
Free E-mail Job Alerts
Enter your email address: 
RESULTS