Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UIIC Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 445 Administrative Officer Posts: United India Insurance Co. Ltd (UIIC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 445 Administrative Officers (Scale-I) for its Offices across the country. Eligible candidates may apply online from 02-04-2013 to 18-04-2013.For more details about age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other particulars are given below…
UIIC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 445
Name of the Posts: Administrative Officers (Scale-I)
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age should be 21 years as on 31-12-2012. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation with 60% marks or Post Graduation with 55% marks in aggregate from any recognized University.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs. 500/-+ Rs 25/- as service charges to SBI for all other categories(GEN/ OBC/ ECO/SSRCO) and Rs. 100/-+ Rs 25/- as service charges to SBI for SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD), Permanent Employees of UIICL through any Branch of State Bank of India by paying appropriate application fee in Account No.32900646001 in favour of “United India Insurance Company Limited”.
Selection Process: The selection shall be based on online written test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.uiic.co.in from 02-04-2013 to 18-04-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates should apply Online through website www.uiic.co.in
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID.
3. Log on to the website www.uiic.co.in and open the link ‘Recruitment’.
4. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “UIIC Administrative Officers Recruitment– 2012-13″
5. Fill all the details in the application form along with the payment details.
6. Payment can be made through online/offline. Offline mode is as mentioned above.
7. For online mode payment can be made by using only Master/Visa Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking.
8. Candidates should upload photo & Signature in th appropriate places.
9. Save the form. Registration No & Password will be generated. Make a note of that.
10. In case of Offline payment, candidates should take a printout of the system generated fee payment Challan immediately.
Starting Date for Online Application: 02-04-2013
Last Date for Online Application: 18-04-2013
Last Date to Edit Online Application: 18-04-2013
Date of Online Written Test: 26-05-2013
Last Date for Reprint: 08-05-2013
For more particulars about age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, application format, no. of posts, selection procedure, last date for receipt of application and other particulars available at given below link…
Tags:Bank jobs, UIIC Jobs