Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
AP Irrigation Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for APD & Tech Consultant Posts: Irrigation & CAD Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh intends to engage professionals on contract basis for A.P. Community based Tank Management Project A.P has issued notification for the recruitment of 38 posts for Assistant Project Director (APD) and Technical Consultants. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 07-01-2013. For more information regarding age limit, Educational qualification and other information given below….
AP Irrigation Vacancy Details:
No of posts:38
Name of the posts:
1. Assistant Project Director (Industrial Development): 06 Posts
2. Assistant Project Director (Agrl Extension): 10 Posts
3. Assistant Project Director (Agrl Business): 01 Post
4. Assistant Project Director (Monitoring & Evaluation): 06 Posts
5. Assistant Project Director (MIS): 06 Posts
6. Technical Consultant (Engg Consultant): 09 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess MCA / M.Sc / B.Sc (Computers) /BCA for post 5, Civil Engineering for Post 6 & Post Graduation in relevant field with preferred experience for all remaining posts.
Selection procedure: Candidates will be selected based on academics percentage weight age.
How to apply: The eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.apmitanks.in on or before 07-01-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to the website www.apmitanks.in
2. Click on the link ‘Careers’.
3. Now click on the Advt link and Click on ‘Apply online’ link.
4. Fill all the details in the application form and click ‘Submit’ button.
Last Date for Online Registration: 07-01-2013 by 05.00 pm
For more information regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, no. of posts, how to apply, selection procedure and other information of is available at following links…
Tags:AP Irrigation & CAD Department Jobs, AP State Govt Jobs