Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test for Lectureship 2012: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued notification for Rajasthan State Eligibility Test for Lectureship. Eligible candidates must apply on or before 30-06-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test for Lectureship Details:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have possess Master’s Degree with 55% marks in concerned discipline.
Examination Fee Details: BC/SBC (creamy layer) candidates of Rajasthan and General Candidates need to pay Examination Fee of Rs. 650/-, for BC/SBC (non creamy layer) candidates Rs. 350/- and for SC/ST of Rajasthan state and all PH/VH candidates Rs. 200/-. Fee must be paid through E-Mitra Kiyosk, C.S.C. Center. An addition of Rs. 40/- must be paid towards application.
Selection Process: Selections will be made on the basis of performance in Written Competitive Exam which will be conducted on 26-08-2012.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply through online mode on or before 30-06-2012 through RPSC website www.rpsconline.gov.in and take print of application form and retain it for further use.Instructions for Online Application:
1. Make payment at e-mitra as per the details given above.
2. Log on to www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in to start the application process.
3. Select Apply Online link and enter Token Number and Date of Birth and click on Proceed button.
4. Select Online Application link and fill all marked details carefully and check once before submission.
5. Submit the application and take print of application form for further use.
Last Date for Online Application: 30-06-2012 (Extended to 08-07-2012)
Date for Written Examination: 26-08-2012
For more details like reservations, vacancy distribution, pay scale, scheme of examination, other information and instructions, click on the link given below…
Tags:Rajasthan State Govt Jobs, RPSC Jobs