Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Rajasthan Central University – Apply Online for Teaching Vacancies 2012: Central University of Rajasthan has issued notification against recruitment of 18 Teaching and NonTeaching Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 23-06-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Rajasthan Central University Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 18
Names of Posts:
1. Librarian – 01 vacancy
2. Professor – 02 vacancies
2. Assistant Professor – 10 vacancies
3. Associate Professor – 05 vacancies
Educational Qualification: Required educational qualifications would be as per UGC Regulations. Candidates are asked to refer to the notification for the details of post wise required educational qualification.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 300/- in form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Central University of Rajasthan and should be payable at Kishangarh, District Ajmer (Raj.). SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply for the post online on or before 23-06-2012. After submission of Application candidates must send the print out of Application Form by Registered Post on or before 02-07-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Make the payment and get the details filled in completely in the DD before starting the Online Application Process.
2. Log on to www.curaj.ac.in to get started while keeping all the details to be filled in, ready.
3. Select the ‘Apply Online’ link and then select the post you want to apply for.
4. Select the Continue button to go to the next page.
5. Fill all marked details carefully, check once for accuracy and click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. Fill all mandatory details and click on ‘Save and Continue’ button.
7. Make all selections in the check boxes carefully and click on ‘Submit’ button.
8. Take print out of Application form and post it along with all relevant enclosures including DD and post it to Registrar, Central University of Rajasthan, Bandarsindri-305801, National Highway-08, Dist. Ajmer (Rajasthan), India
Last Date for Online Registration: 23-06-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 02-07-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and application format, click on the link given below…
Tags:Rajasthan State Govt Jobs, University Jobs