Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SSA Assam Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 4282 Asst Teacher Posts: Sarba Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Mission, Assam invites applications for the recruitment of 4282 Assistant Teacher Posts at Lower Primary School level for 8 different areas for TET qualified candidates held on 01-02-2014 on contract basis. Eligible TET Qualified candidates can apply online from 13-02-2014 to 16-02-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection and how to apply are given below……
SSA Assam Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 4282
Name of the Post: Assistant Teacher
1. Cachar: 2311 Posts
2. Dibrugarh: 29 Posts
3. Goalpara: 149 Posts
4. Hailakandi: 491 Posts
5. Kamrup(Metro): 05 Posts
6. Kannrup(Rural): 30 Posts
7. Karimganj: 1208 Posts
8. Tinsukia: 59 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should below 38 years to 45 years as on 01-01-2014. Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST candidates as per norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have 50% in Higher Secondary, Graduation degree from UGC recognized University with TET (medium-specific) passed, elementary education from recognized institutes.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on Screening and Verification
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the website www.ssaassam.gov.in from 13-02-2014 to 16-02-2014 and take print out of online application form on A4 size paper and have to sign on the print out of application along with attested copies of mark sheet and certificate in support of educational qualification, caste, disability, all original certificates and TET certificate at the District Level Screening and Verification Committee of respective office of the District Mission Co-ordinator, SSA from 19-02-2014 to 21-02-2014 and final selection will be done at State Mission Office, Guwahati from 24-02-2014 to 25-02-2014.
1. Log on to www.ssaassam.gov.in.
2. Enter your Application Number and password
3. Click on Go button.
4. Fill all the fields and Click on Submit button.
5. Before submission, the system will ask, whether the submitted information is correct or not.
6. A confirmation question will appear before final submission which should be confirmed to submit the on-line application.
7. After submitting the information in the on-line form, the candidate have to take print out of the application form on A4 size paper.
8. In the print-out, candidate will get space for signature, candidate have to sign in the place provided.
9. The printed signed application should be submitted along with respective documents at the time of Screening and verification of original documents.
10. Candidate can submit application against one Roll Number for once only.
Starting Date of Online Application: 13-02-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16-02-2014.
Starting Date for Screening & Verification: 19-02-2014.
Last Date for Screening & Verification: 21-02-2014.
Starting Date for Final Selection: 24-02-2014.
Last Date for Final Selection: 25-02-2014.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…
Tags:assam state govt jobs, SSA Assam Jobs