Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
BCECEB Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for Faculty Vacancies: Government of Bihar has issued notification under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) for recruitment of Teaching cadre in Engineering Colleges and Government Polytechnics in State of Bihar. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 17-06-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…Engineering Colleges & Govt. Polytechnic Vacancy Details:
Names of Posts:
2. Assistant Professor
3. Associate Professor
5. Head of the Department
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 18 years and 64 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-01-2012.
Educational Qualification: Candidates are asked to refer to the notification for the details of post wise required educational qualification.
Application Fee Details: General, BC and EBC candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 1000/- and SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-. Fee must be paid in form of Bank Draft of any nationalised Bank in favour of Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board and it must be payable at Patna.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply through online mode following the guidelines given below on or before 17-06-2012. After submission of Online Application candidates must take the print out and send it by post on or before 27-06-2012.Instructions for Online Application:
1. Before starting the Online Application Process the candidates must make the payment and scan their photograph and signature.
2. After that to start the application process the eligible candidates must log on to www.bceceboard.com or bcecebonline.com.
3. Select the ‘Online Application for Contract Appointment of Teaching Cadre Posts, where you will find two parts of application.
4. Select the Part I of application, fill all marked details carefully and click on ‘Submit Part I’ button.
5. Retain the system generated Registration ID and select the Part II of Application.
6. Again fill all marked details, including fee payment details, upload photograph and signature at appropriate places and click on ‘Submit Part II’ button.
7. Take print out of application form, send it along with all relevant enclosures to The Nodal Officer, Department of Science & Technology, (Govt of Bihar), C/O I.A.S. Bhawan, Near Patna Airport, Patna – 800014, Bihar (India).
Starting Date for Online Application: 02-06-2012
Last Date for Online Application: 17-06-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 27-06-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and application format, click on the link given below…
Tags:BCECEB Jobs, Bihar State Govt Jobs