Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 120 Officers, Office Asst Posts: Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank has issued notification for recruitment of the Officer in Middle Management (Scale-II) cadre, Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. Candidates who have appeared in the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and have valid score card can apply online from 27-08-2013 to 11-09-2013. Other details like age limit educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below….
Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 120
Name of the Posts:
1. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 07 Posts
2. Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountants): 02 Posts
3. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 01 Post
4. Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer): 01 Post
5. Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 04 Posts
6. Officer Scale – I: 58 Posts
7. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 22 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 years and 32 years for Officer Scale II Posts and between 18 years and 28 years for Officer Scale I & Office Asst Posts. Age limit should be reckoned as on 01-06-2012. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent for Office Asst and Officer Scale I Posts and Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate, Certified Associateship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Post Graduate Degree in Marketing from a recognized university/ Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy Science/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture or allied specializations or its equivalent for Officer Scale II Posts.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates should have valid score card with 89 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Assistant Post. Refer notification for post wise qualifying score details.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD category and Rs.100/- for all other for both Officer Scale I & II and Office Assistant Posts. Application fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank only in CBS Account Nos-74220015070010, by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through Banks website www.dggb.co.in from 27-08-2013 to 11-09-2013. After applying online take print out of the application form and submit along with original CBS challan form and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to website www.dggb.co.in
2. Click on on the link “Recruitment” and open the Recruitment Notification.
2. Candidates should download the Challan from the website and pay the fee as mentioned above.
3. Revisit the website and Click on “Click here to Apply Online”.
4. Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form & click on the submit button.
5. Printout of online Application form along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for interview
Payment of Application Fees: 27-08-2013 to 11-09-2013
Opening Date for Online Registration: 27-08-2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 11-09-2013
Last Date for Reprint: 26-09-2013
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply pay scale, IBPS score card details and other, click on the following link….
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs