Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Legal Asst Posts: High Court of Gujarat, Ahmedabad has posted a notification for the recruitment of Legal Assistant vacancies on the establishment of High Court of Gujarat on contractual basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01-08-2014 by 12.00 hrs to 15-08-2014 by 23.59 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Gujarat High Court Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 08
Name of the Posts: Legal Assistants
Age Limit: Candidates must born between 30-07-1996 and 30-07-1979.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in Law & have basic Knowledge of Computer Application/ Operation. Candidates studying in the fifth year of a Five Year Law Course can also apply.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Preliminary Examination (Computer Based (Online) Examination) and Viva Voce Test.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs.200/- + Bank Charges using the ‘Cash Voucher’ in the prescribed format at any of the Core Banking Service branches of the State Bank of India in the Current Bank Account No.30725811785, held in the name of Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad from 01-08-2014 to 15-08-2014 during bank working days and hours.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in or http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 01-08-2014 by 12.00 hrs to 15-08-2014 by 23.59 hrs. Retain printed copy of online application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online, Candidates should scan their photograph & signature for uploading.
2. Log on to the website http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in or http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
3. Read the instructions carefully and register their own Mobile Number for SMS alerts after submitting the application.
4. Click on Apply Online link and Fill all the mandatory details.
5. Save the Online Application, by clicking on ‘Save’ button.
6. Thereafter, a new window will be opened which displays Candidate’s Application Number as the application saved. Note down the application number.
7. By entering Application No and Date of Birth, candidate is required to upload their Scanned Photograph & Signature.
8. Then click on ‘Confirm Application’ to register your online application. Candidate should receive an ‘SMS’ communication conveying their Confirmation Number, on the ‘registered’ Mobile Number.
9. Take Print out of Confirmed Application form for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 01-08-2014 by 12.00 hrs.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 15-08-2014 by 23.59 hrs.
Download e-Call Letters for Preliminary Examination: 25-08-2014 from 12.00 hrs.
Date of Preliminary Examination: 30-08-2014.
Downloading of Online Application: Preceding week of Viva Voce Test.
Tentative Date of Viva Voce Test (Oral Interview): In the month of September 2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Gujarat High Court Jobs, Gujrat State Govt Jobs