Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Programmer Posts: High Court of Gujarat, Ahmedabad has posted a notification for the recruitment of Programmer (Recruitment Cell) vacancies on the establishment of High Court of Gujarat. Eligible candidates may apply online from 02-06-2014 to 15-06-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Gujarat High Court Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 01
Name of the Posts: Programmer (Recruitment Cell)
Age Limit: Candidates age should not more than 35 years as on 12-05-2014. The upper age relaxation is 05 years for employees working in the Subordinate Courts or any other High Court.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess B.E/ B.Tech with Computer Science or Information & Technology or M.C.A with 60% marks and have relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Preliminary Examination (Screening Test)/ Computer Aided Test and/ or Viva-Voce Test.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs.1000/- + Bank Charges, using the ‘Cash Voucher’ in the prescribed format at any of the Core Banking Service branches of the State Bank of India in the Current Bank Account No.30725811785, held in the name of Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad from 02-06-2014 to 15-06-2014 during bank working days and hours.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in or http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 02-06-2014 to 15-06-2014. Retain printed copy of online application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Log on to the website http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in or http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
2. Read the instructions carefully and register their own Mobile Number for SMS alerts after submitting the application.
3. Click on Apply Online link and Fill all the mandatory details.
4. Save the Online Application, by clicking on ‘Save’ button.
5. Thereafter, a new window will be opened which displays Candidate’s Application Number as the application saved. Note down the application number.
6. By entering Application No and Date of Birth, candidate is required to upload their Scanned Photograph & Signature.
7. Then click on ‘Confirm Application’ to register your online application. Candidate should receive an ‘SMS’ communication conveying their Confirmation Number, on the ‘registered’ Mobile Number.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 02-06-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 15-06-2014.
Tentative Date of Preliminary Examination (Screening Test): June/ July 2014.
Tentative Date of Computer Aided Test: July/ August 2014.
Tentative Date of Viva-Voce test (Oral Interview): July/ August 2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Gujarat High Court Jobs, Gujrat State Govt Jobs