Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SAIL Bokaro Jobs 2012 – Apply Online for 50 Various Vacancies: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Bokaro has issued notification against recruitment of 50 various vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 16-06-2012. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Fee Details, last date for receipt of application and how to apply are given below…
SAIL Bokaro Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Posts: 50
Names of Posts:
1. Consultant (Neurology) (ME-4) – 01 vacancy
2. Specialist (Nuclear Medicine) (ME-3) – 01 vacancy
3. Specialist (Critical Care Unit) (ME-3) – 03 vacancies
4. Specialists (Orthopaedics) (ME-3) – 02 vacancies
5. Specialists (Radio-diagnosis & Imaging) (ME-3) – 02 vacancies
6. Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee) (S-3)– 31 vacancies
7. Jr. Technician (Trainee) –Dialysis (S-3) – 02 vacancies
8. Jr. Technician (Trainee) -Medical Lab (S-3) – 02 vacancies
9. Jr. Technician (Trainee)-Radiography (S-3) – 02 vacancies
10. Jr. Pharmacist Trainee (S-3) – 03 vacancies
11. Jr. Statistical Assistant Trainee (S-3) – 01 vacancy
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be below 40 years for ME-4 grade, 38 years for ME-3 grade & 35 years ME-2 grade 28 years for S3 grade. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-03-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates are asked to go through the notification for the details of post wise required educational qualification.
Application Fee Details: Candidates must pay application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST posts) for posts with Sl No. 1-5 and Rs. 250/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST candidates) for posts with Sl No. 6-11). Candidates must deposit the fees in State Bank of India in a specially opened Account: SBI Power Jyoti A/c No. 31877168126 maintained by at SBI sector 4, B.S.City branch. The Pay-in-Slip can be downloaded from official website.
Selection Procedure: Selections of eligible candidates will be made on the basis of Interview for first five posts and on the basis of Written Test and Interview for the remaining posts.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply for the desired post online on or before 16-06-2012. After successful application candidates must download the Pay-in-Slip, Registration Slip and other details.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to SAIL Bokaro website www.sail.shine.com to start the online application process.
2. Select the link ‘Careers with SAIL’ to open the ongoing recruitment projects.
3. Slect the BSL link under SAIL CADRE in that particular page to open list of vacancies and online applications for each of the posts.
4. Select the desired post, read the details and click on Apply Now button on the bottom of the Advertisement.
5. Fill the application form which is available in three parts and check once before applying.
6. To move from one step to another click on ‘Continue’ button and ‘Submit’ button on the last stage of application.
7. Download all the details mentioned above after successful submission of application.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 17-05-2012
Closing Date for Online Registration: 16-06-2012
Tentative Date for uploading of Admit Card (Sl No. 1-5): 25-06-2012
Tentative Date for uploading of Call Letter (Sl No. 6-11): 23-06-2012
For other details like vacancy distribution, stipend rates, list of enclosures, allowances and benefits, other instructions and application format, click on the link given below:
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, SAIL Bokaro Jobs