Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Allahabad Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2012 – Online Apply for 115 Vacancies: Allahabad Bank has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 115 Specialist Officer Vacancies. Candidates who have taken the Common Written Examination (CWE) for Specialist Officer conducted by IBPS, Mumbai on 11-03-2012 and obtained a valid IBPS Score Card are only eligible to apply through online mode on or before 10-06-2012. Other Details like age limit, education qualification, application fee details and other details of Allahabad Bank Specialist Office Recruitment are as follows…
Allahabad Bank vacancy details:
Total no of vacancies: 115 vacancies
Name of the post: Specialist Officer
Junior Management Grade (JMG) Scale-I
1. Officer (Information Technology) – 70 vacancies
2. Officer (Official Language) – 10 vacancies
3. Civil Engineer – 05 vacancies
4. Officer (Law) – 10 vacancies
Middle Management Grades (MMG) Scale-II
5. Manager (Law) – 20 vacancies
Age limit: Candidate age must be in between 20 years to 35 years for JMG Scale-I and 21 to 40 years for MMG Scale-II (age relaxation for reserved candidates as per Govt guide lines) as on 01-12-2011.
Educational Qualification: Candidates are asked to go through the notification for the post wise required educational qualification.
Application Fee Details: Candidates must download the Challan from Allahabad Bank official website and make the payment in any of the Allahabad Bank branches. Amount of fee would be Rs.100/- for General & OBC and Rs.20/-for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
IBPS Score Details: Candidates must have the minimum TWSS in IBPS CWE as indicated post wise in tabular form available in the notification.
Selection process: The selection process is based on the performance in Specialist Officer CWE conducted by IBPS, Group Discussion and Interview or only Interview.
How to Apply: candidates need to apply only through online mode from Allahabad Bank website on or before 10-06-2012. After submission of application candidates can take a printout of the system generated on-line application to be submitted at the time of interview. The registration number and password generated should also be retained for future reference.
Instructions for online Apply:
1. Candidates can apply online through website www.allahabadbank.in.
2. Candidate should have personal email ID as specified in the CWE is kept active during the currency of this recruitment project.
3. Applicants are required to go to the Bank’s website and click the recruitment link and open the Recruitment Notification of Allahabad Bank Specialist Officers.
4. Take a print of the entire Recruitment Notification and Fee Payment Challan.
5. Make the payment at any nearest Allahabad Bank Branch of Account No. 50104512410 in the name and style of Allahabad Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment Project-2012-13.
4. Revisit the bank website and select apply online link.
5. Fill all marked details carefully, check once for error and click on submit button.
6. Take print of Application form for further reference.
7. For GD/Interview copy of fee payment challan is required.
Application Fee Payment: From 26-05-2012 to 10-06-2012
Opening date for online registration: 26-05-2012
Last date for online registration: 10-06-2012
For more details about Age limit, Educational qualification, No of posts, Selection process, How to apply, Pay scale and other details Allahabad Bank recruitment 2012 is mentioned at the link given below…
Tags:Allahabad Bank Jobs, Bank jobs