Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Canara Bank PO Exam Pattern: Canara Bank conducts its Probationary Officer exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Canara Bank PO Exam Pattern for candidates preparing for canara bank PO exam is mentioned below.
Canara Bank PO Exam Pattern details:
Canara Bank PO Exam Pattern is of two ways as written test and Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective Paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
1. Test of Reasoning.
2. Quantitative Aptitude.
3. General Awareness.
b. Descriptive paper: This is on general subjects and is of just for qualifying purpose.
2. Interview: Depending on number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit list in the written test as per the cut-off marks decided by the banks will be called for interview.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the exam pattern?
Ans: Exam Pattern is of written test and interview.
2. How many questions will be in objective paper?
Ans: Objective paper is of Reasoning-75 questions, Quantitative Aptitude-50 questions, General Awareness-50 questions and English-50 questions with a total of 225 questions.
3. What is the time duration for written test?
Ans: For objective paper, it is of 135 minutes and descriptive paper; it is of 60 minutes with a total of 195 minutes.
4. For how many marks will be the written test?
Ans: It is of 325 marks as objective paper-225 marks and descriptive paper-100 marks.
5. Exam Pattern will be same from one notification to another notification?
Ans: It will be same but in some cases it may change.
Tags:bank po exam pattern, Canara Bank, Canara Bank PO Exam Pattern, canara bank po recruitment