Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Canara Bank PO Selection Process: Canara Bank conducts its Probationary Officer exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Canara Bank PO Selection Process for candidates preparing for canara bank PO exam is mentioned below.
Canara Bank PO Selection Process details:
Canara Bank PO Selection Process is of two ways as written test and Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective Paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
1. Test of Reasoning.
2. Quantitative Aptitude.
3. General Awareness.
b. Descriptive paper: This is on general subjects and is of just for qualifying purpose.
2. Interview: Depending on number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit list in the written test as per the cut-off marks decided by the banks will be called for interview.
The final selection shall be on the basis of performance in written test and interview.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How is the selection process?
Ans: Selection process is based on the performance of candidates in written test and interview.
2. There is a negative mark for wrong answers?
Ans: There will be negative marks for wrong answers in objective paper.
3. Descriptive paper marks will be taken for preparing merit list?
Ans: Descriptive paper is only for qualifying purpose.
4. Candidates who qualify in written test and interview will be selected as PO?
Ans: Depending on number of vacancies, bank will decide.
5. On what basis final selection will be?
Ans: Final selection will be on basis of performance in written test and interview.
Tags:banks po selection process, Canara Bank, canara bank po recruitment, Canara Bank PO Selection Process