Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
IB Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 74 Jr Intelligence Officer, Personal Asst Posts: Intelligence Bureau (IB) under Ministry of Home Affairs has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 74 Personal Assistant (PA) General Central Service Group-B (Non- Gazetted/ Ministerial) and Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Tech (JIO-II/ Tech) Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03-05-2014 to 02-06-2014 23:59 hrs. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
IB Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 74
Name of the Post:
1. Personal Assistant (PA): 42 Posts
2. Junior Intelligence Officer: 32 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 – 27 years as on 02-06-2014. The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for SC/ST and three years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 or equivalent with proficiency in stenography for S.No.1 Post, Matriculation with two years Industrial Training Institute (ITI) passed certificate in Radio Technician or Communication or Computer or Electronics or Electrical.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Examination, Skill Test and Interview.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs.50/- for General & OBC category (Male) by cash deposit (offline payment) at any branch of State Bank of Indian using the Challan form (available in Part II of the online application) or by using internet banking facility of State Bank of India or State Bank ATM-cum-Debit Card. Woman candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.mha.nic.in from 03-05-2014 to 02-06-2014 23:59 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Applicants should have valid Email ID at the time of Registration.
2. Log on to website www.mha.nic.in and click on “Online applications for the post of PA & JIO-II/Tech in IB”.
3. Read the instructions & Fill the Part I of the Online application form.
4. After completion of Part I registration, proceed to Part II of online application and pay the fees, upload your Photograph & signature in the prescribed format & submit the error free application.
5. After submission of application form, take the print out of system generated application for future use.
Commencement of Online Application: 03-05-2014.
Last date of receiving Online Application: 02-06-2014 23:59 hrs.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…..
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, ib jobs