Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
IB Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 750 Asst Central Intelligence Officer Gr-II/ Executive Posts: Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/ Executive vacancies under General Central Service, Group-‘C. Eligible candidates may apply online from 11-10-2014 to 09-11-2014 by 23:59 Hrs. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, examination fee, how tom apply are given below…
IB Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 750
Name of the Post: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/ Executive
Name of the Category:
1. UR: 207 Posts
2. OBC: 301 Posts
3. SC: 180 Posts
4. ST: 62 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 – 27 years as on last date for receipt of applications. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University, Knowledge of computers.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview, written test.
Offline Payment: Candidates can pay Rs.100/- through Challan form at any branch of State Bank of India after a gap of one working day. SC/ ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Online Payment: Candidates can pay Rs.100/- through online by using internet banking facility of SBI or through ATM cum Debit card of SBI. SC/ ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mha.nic.in from 11-10-2014 to 09-11-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id.
2. Candidates have to scan photograph and signature.
3. Log on through the website www.mha.nic.in
4. Select the appropriate position applied for.
5. Read the notification & instructions carefully.
6. Click on the “Click here to Apply (Part-I).
7. Fill the details carefully and upload the copies of photograph and signature.
8. Check the details and submit the application form.
9. An unique code will be displayed on the screen.
10. Note down the code and take the printout copies of form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 11-10-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-11-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, ib jobs