Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Rajbhasha Officer Posts: National Housing Bank has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Rajbhasha Officer in Jr Grade Scale-I (Asst Manager) Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 11-04-2014 to 01-05-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
National Housing Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No. of posts: 01
Name of the posts: Rajbhasha Officer in Jr Grade Scale-I (Assistant Manager)
Age limit: Candidates age should not below 21 years and not exceeding 33 years including the relaxation of 5 years given to PWD candidates as on 01-04-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in HINDI from a recognised University with aggregate minimum of 60% marks Or Master’s Degree in Hindi with aggregate minimum of 55% with ENGLISH as one of the main subject at degree level. 2 years of experience preferable.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee Rs 500/-through online mode using debit card/ credit card / net banking through the link provided while filling the application form online.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Test, Interview and Group Discussion.
How to apply: Candidates can apply online from 11-04-2014 to 01-05-2014 through website www.nhb.org.in. After submission of Online Application candidates are advised to take two printouts of the system generated online application form & retain it for future use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to the website www.nhb.org.in.
2. Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a valid email Id and scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature.
3. Click on the ‘Careers with NHB’ —> ‘Recruitment of Rajbhasha Officer in JMGS – I (Assistant Manager)’—-> ‘ Apply Online’.
4. Candidates should carefully fill the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application.
5. Now pay the application fee through online, on successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
6. After submission of Online Application, Registration Number and Password will be generated, note that for future reference.
7. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted online application form.
Starting Date of Online Application: 11-04-2014.
Last Date of Online Application: 01-05-2014.
Payment of fee: 11-04-2014 to 01-05-2014.
Last Date for Re-print of Application: 15-05-2014.
Download Call letter from the website: 20-05-2014 to 25-05-2014.
Date of Online Exam: 25-05-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, and other details are available in the following link…
Tags:Bank jobs, National Housing Bank Jobs