Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Rajbhasha Officer Posts: National Housing Bank (NHB) invites applications for the recruitment of Rajbhasha Officer in JMGS- I (Assistant Manager) Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 27-09-2014 to 17-10-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification and other information of National Housing Bank is mentioned below…
National Housing Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 01
Name of the Posts: Rajbhasha Officer in JMGS- I (Assistant Manager).
Age limit: Candidates age should be not below 21 years and not exceeding 28 years as on 01-07-2014 i.e Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1986 and not later than 01-07-1993. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi from a recognised University with aggregate minimum of 55% marks or Master’s Degree in Hindi with aggregate minimum of 50% with English as one of the main subject at degree level.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected on the basis on examination and / group exercises and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.50/- for SC/ ST candidates, Rs.500/- for others by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.nhb.org.in from 27-09-2014 to 17-10-2014.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Before applying candidates should have Scan their photograph (Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels, Size 20kb-50kb) and signature (Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels, Size 10kb -20kb).
2. Candidates should also valid personal email ID and mobile no.
3. Log on to the website www.nhb.org.in.
4. Click on “Careers with NHB”—–> “Apply Online”.
5. Click here for “Click here for New Registration”.
6. Enter the details like Name, Contact, Email-id.
7. Click on SAVE AND NEXT.
8. Login and enter the details like Name of the candidate, etc, click on Validate your details.
9. Click on Save & Next button.
10. Upload Photo & Signature.
11. Click on the Preview Tab.
12. Click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ button.
13. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and make payment as mentioned in application fee.
14. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
14. Take print out of application and retain it for future use.
Starting Date of Online Application: 27-09-2014.
Last Date of Online Application: 17-10-2014.
Date of Online Exam: 26-11-2014.
Last Date for Printing of Application: 30-10-2014.
Online Fee Payment: 27-09-2014 to 17-10-2014.
Date of Downloading Hall tickets: 20-11-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, and other details are available in the following link…
Tags:Bank jobs, National Housing Bank Jobs