Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPSC CPF (AC) Exam Syllabus: Union Public Service Commission UPSC conducts every year CPF (Central Police Force) Assistant Commandant’s Exam every year that it conducts in written test, physical tests and interview. The syllabus of UPSC CPF details given below.
Syllabus of the Written Examination Papers:-
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence
The objective type questions with multiple choices in this paper will broadly cover The following areas:
1. General Mental Ability: The questions will be designed to test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation.
2. General Science: The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper,Comprehension and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday Observation including new areas of importance likes Information Technology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science.
3. Current Events of National and International Importance: The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, Sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, Globalisation, and interplay among nations.
4. Indian Polity and Economy: The questions shall aim to test candidates’ knowledge of the Country’s political System and the Constitution of India, social systems and public administration, economic development in India, regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.
5. History of India: The questions will broadly cover the subject in its social, economic and political spects. This shall also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
6. Indian and World Geography: The questions shall cover the physical, social and economic aspects of Geography pertaining to India and the World.
Paper II: General Studies, Essay and Comprehension
Part-A – Essay questions which are to be answered in long narrative form either In Hindi or English totaling 80 Marks. The indicative topics are modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, Knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
Part-B – Comprehension, précis writing, other communications/language skills – to be attempted in English only (Marks 120) – The topics are Comprehension Passages, précis writing, developing counter arguments, simple grammar and Other aspects of language testing.
Tags:UPSC CPF Exam, upsc results