Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPSC NDA & NA (II) Notification 2014 – Apply Online for 375 Defence & Naval Academy Posts: Union Public Service Commission has released notification for conducting an Examination for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 134th Course and for the 96th Indian Navel Academy Course (INAC). Eligible unmarried male candidates can apply through online from 21-06-2014 to 21-07-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
UPSC NDA & NA (II) Notification Vacancy details:
Number of Vacancies: 375
Names of the Wings:
I. National Defence Academy: 320 Posts
1. Army: 208posts
2. Navy: 42 posts
3. Air Force: 70 posts
II. Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 55 posts
Age Limit: Candidates must born not earlier than 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-1999.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Army wing of National Defence Academy and must pass 12th class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jabalpur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. Fee exempted for SC/ST candidates and sons of JCO/NCO/ORs.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in written examination, Psychological Aptitude Test, Intelligence Test and SSB Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 21-06-2014 to 21-07-2014 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in and click on online application.
2. Candidates must fill the Part –I Online Application form by selecting the link.
3. Fill all the marked details of Part –I Application Form and submit.
4. After submission, registration number will generate and note down it and then Make payment by online or offline.
5. After making the payment in online or offline mode candidates must revisit the website.
6. This time candidates need to select the Part II Registration and enter the registration number generated in Part I registration process & date of birth and click on submit.
7. Fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.
8. Upload the scanned Photograph and Signature at the places provided and submit the Application.
9. Click on the ‘submit’ link. After submitting the application form candidates can take the print out of system generated application form for any further assistance
Starting date for Submission of Online Application:21-06-2014.
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 21-07-2014 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Fees through Offline: 20-07-2014 at 23:59 hours.
Last Date for Payment of Fees through Online:21-07-2014 till 23:59 hours
Date of Written Examination: 28-09-2014.
Date of Declaration of Written Exam Result: December, 2014.
Date of SSB interview for the qualified candidates in written examination: Jan, 2015 to 1st week of April, 2015.
Starting Date for Commencing of Course: 02-07-2015.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification and physical standards, application fee, how to apply, online application and other details of are available at the links given below…
|UPSC NDA & NA (II) Exam||More Information|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Get Details|
|Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|Selection Process||Get Details|
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, upsc jobs