Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Notification 2015 – Apply Online for 375 Defence & Naval Academy Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has posted employment notification to conduct an examination for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 135th Course and for the 97th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). Eligible unmarried male candidates may apply online from 27-12-2014 to 23-01-2015 by 11.59 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 375
Name of the Posts:
1. National Defence Academy: 320 Posts
(a) Army: 208 Posts
(b) Navy: 42 Posts
(c) Air Force: 70 Posts
2. Naval Academy [10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme]: 55 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should born not earlier than 02-07-1996 and not later than 01-07-1999.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be Passed in 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Army Wing of National Defence Academy and must be Passed in 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination, Psychological Aptitude Test, Intelligence Test and SSB Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs.100/- in the form of Cash in any Branch of SBI or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. No Fee for SC/ ST candidates and sons of JCOs/ NCOs/ ORs.
How to Apply: Eligible unmarried male candidates may apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ from 27-12-2014 to 23-01-2015 by 11.59 PM. Retain printed copy of online application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates must have scanned copies of photograph and signature.
2. Log on to the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/.
3. Click on Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC.
4. Choose the desired post and must fill the Part I Online Application form by selecting the link.
5. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
6. After successful submission, an unique Registration ID will be generated, note it.
7. Make the fee payment and revisit the website.
8. Select Part II Registration and Log in yourself.
9. Fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.
10. Upload the scanned photograph and signature at the places provided and Submit the application.
11. After submitting the application form, take print out of system generated application form for further reference.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 27-12-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 23-01-2015 by 11.59 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Offline: 22-01-2015 by 23.59 hrs.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online: 23-01-2015 by 23.59 hrs.
Availability of e-Admit Cards: 03 Weeks before the commencement of examination.
Date of Written Examination: 19-04-2015.
Written Examination Results will be declared in: July 2015.
SSB Interviews for the candidates qualified in written examination will be held during: September 2015 to October 2015.
Course will be commencing from: 02-01-2016.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
|UPSC NDA & NA (I) Exam||More Information|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Get Details|
|Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|Selection Process||Get Details|
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, upsc jobs