Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
IBPS PO/MT Selection Procedure: A Common Written Examination (CWE) will conducted by the institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for selection of Probationary Officer/Management Trainee posts in the 19 Public Sector Banks. It is a unique opportunity for candidates for a career in 19 Public Sector Banks through Common Written Examination. The Common Written Examination (CWE) for Probationary Officer/Management Trainee posts will be conducted twice in a year by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
1. Eligible candidates have to apply through online application mode from the IBPS website.
2. Common Written Examination consists of two parts, one is objective type and second one is Descriptive paper total no. of questions is 250 and total marks 250, duration of 150 minutes for objective type questions and 60 minutes for Descriptive paper. The Descriptive papers of any those candidates who secure minimum qualifying marks in each of the objective tests will be evaluated.
3. After Common Written Examination, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will give scorecards for qualifying candidates in CWE. The scorecards issued by IBPS will be valid for one year from the date of issue of the scorecards.
4. When the 19 Public Sector Banks gave their own Individual advertisement and determine eligibility details to apply for recruitment of particular Bank.
5. Based on scorecard the eligible candidates may apply for particular Bank advertisement and attend for interview with in one year issued of the scorecard. Each Bank will then individually short list candidates and carry out their own selection procedure.
Tags:IBPS PO/MT, IBPS Results