Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SBI PO Exam Pattern: State Bank of India conducts its probationary officer exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding SBI PO Exam Pattern for candidates preparing for SBI PO exam is mentioned below.
SBI PO Exam Pattern details:
SBI PO Exam Pattern is of two ways as 1.Written test and 2.Group Discussion and Interview.
Descriptive Paper: The duration of Descriptive type test will be 1 hour, Max. marks-50 and the test will be of “Test of English Language (Comprehension, short precis, letter writing & essay)”
2. Group discussion and Interview: Max Marks – 50. [GD - 20 Interview - 30] – Candidate who has qualified in the written examination will be called for group discussion and interview depending up on the vacancies in each category, subject to maximum of 3 times of the vacancies.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the exam pattern?
Ans: Exam pattern is of 1.Written test and 2.Group discussion and Interview.
2. What is the exam pattern for descriptive paper?
Ans: Descriptive paper is of comprehension, short précis, letter writing and essay.
3. There will be any change in exam pattern from one notification to another notification?
Ans: It will be same but in some cases it may differ.
4. How many papers will be in written test?
Ans: Written test is of Objective paper and Descriptive paper only.
5. Exam pattern will be same for every POs exam?
Ans: It may differ from one bank to another bank or it may be same.
Tags:banks po exam pattern, sbi, SBI PO Exam Pattern, sbi po recruitment, state bank of india