Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
RRC Hubli Group D Posts Selection Process: Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubli hires personnel in various Group D vacancies in the Divisions and Headquarters of South Western Railway. The Selection Procedure followed by RRC for hiring personnel has been detailed below…
Selection Procedure: Selection Procedure followed by RRC is explained below in form of various stages of Recruitment Procedure…
1. Written Examination
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
3. Document Verification
4. Medical Examination
1. Questions would be Objective Type.
2. Questions would be on General Knowledge/Awareness/Mathematics/Reasoning etc (of 10th class standard)
3. There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for marks allotted to that question.
4. Question Papers will be in English, Hindi, Telugu, kannada, Marathi, Konkani, Tamil and Urdu Language
Physical Efficiency Test: Qualified candidates in written exam will have to apper for Physical Efficiency Test.
1. Male candidates should be able to run for a distance of 1500 meters in six minutes in one chance.
2. Female candidates should be able to run for a distance of 400 meters in three minutes in one chance.
Medical Examination and Document Verification: The candidates will be called for the verification of the original certificates based on the merit of the written examination.
Tags:RRC Hubli Jobs, RRC Hubli Results