Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for SSC Officer Posts: Indian Army has invited applications for the recruitment of Short Service Commission Officer in Armed Forces Medical Services. Eligible candidates may apply online from 07-12-2016 to 31-12-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Indian Army Medical Corps Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts: Short Service Commission Officer
Age Limit: Candidate must not have attained 45 years of age as on 31-12-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess medical qualification included in First/ Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/ MCI/ NBE.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Interview.
Application Processing Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 200/- through online payment using internet banking/ credit card/ debit card. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 07-12-2016 to 31-12-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before to Apply, Candidates should have valid registration, Scan & Upload the required documents.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.amcsscentry.gov.in.
3. Go to Notifications & Select the desired Post.
3. Read the notification carefully & Fill the application form with all the details.
4. After filling relevant data, submit the application form.
5. Take printout of application form for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07-12-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31-12-2016|
|Tentative Date of Interview||09-01-2017 to 19-01-2017|
|Date of Completion of Internship||31-12-2016|
For more details regarding emoluments, physical, medical standard and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Indian Army Jobs