Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Andhra Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2011 – Online Application Form: Andhra Bank has asking online applications from eligible and qualified candidates for the recruitment of 141 Specialist Officers vacancies. Those who are eligible candidates have to apply through online from 21-05-2011 to 09-06-2011. The information regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other information of Andhra Bank Specialist Officers is mentioned below…
Andhra Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 141 vacancies
Name of the posts:
1. Technical Officers (MMGS II): 30 vacancies
2. Technical Officers (MMGS III): 15 vacancies
3. Law Officers (MMGS II): 10 vacancies
4. Security Officers (MMGS II): 20 vacancies
5. HR officers with Law (MMGS II): 08 vacancies
6. IT Officers (MMGS II): 20 vacancies
7. IT Officers (MMGS III): 10 vacancies
8. Chief Information Security Officers (SMGS IV): 01 vacancy
9. Chartered Accountants (MMGS II): 10 vacancies
10. Chartered Accountants (MMGS III): 05 vacancies
11. Corporate Communication Officers (MMGS II): 02 vacancies
12. Official Language Officers (JMGS I): 10 vacancies.
Age limit: The candidates age limit is minimum 21 years and maximum 33 years for the posts of, Technical Officers, Law Officers, HR Officers with Law, Chartered Accountants, Corporate Communication Officers and IT Officers, minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years for the posts of Technical Officers, Chartered Accountants and IT Officers, minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years for the posts of, Security Officers and Chief Information Security Officers, minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years for the post of Official Communication Officers as on 30-04-2011, relaxation as per Govt rules.
Educational qualification: Candidates see the advertisement for more details of educational qualification and experience.
Application fee: Candidates download the fee payment challan from the banks website for Rs 400/- for OBC-GEN candidates and Rs 75/- for SC-ST-PWD candidates, paid at any Andhra Bank branch (OR) candidate paying the amount through NEFT in any other Bank.
Selection procedure: The mode of selection is written examination / Group Discussion / interview basis.
How to apply: The eligible and interested candidates have to apply through online from the www.andhrabank.in website between 21-05-2011 to 09-06-2011. The candidates follow the user guidelines and instructions at the time of online apply.
Instructions for online apply:
1. Candidates have to apply through online from the www.andhrabank.in website between 21-05-2011 to 09-06-2011.
2. Before applying online candidates first downloading fee payment challan from the Banks website and paid the fee in at any Andhra Bank branch from 21-05-2011 to 09-06-2011.
3. Candidates will be required to have a scanned their photograph and signature, before apply online.
4. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID; it should be kept active for the duration of this recruitment project, before applying online.
5. Candidates filling in the online application form at will be provided with a link to upload their photograph and signature.
6. Candidates should carefully fill in the details from the fee payment challan/NEFT receipt in the online application at the appropriate places.
7. Candidates make a note of the allotted system generated application registration number and password for future reference and use.
8. After successfully submitting online, the candidates should take a print out of system generated online application and affix a recent passport size photograph at the appropriate place on the application form and keep safely for future use.
9. There is a provision to modify the submitted online application; candidates are requested to make use of this modification facility, if any. The modification facility shall be available after 2 days of registration and up to 11-06-2011.
10. Candidates should preserve the original counter foil of the fee payment challan/NEFT fee payment counter foil submit along with call letter at the time of written test/interview, otherwise will not be appear in the written test/interview.
Opening date for online submission: 21-05-2011.
Closing date for online submission: 09-06-2011.
Paid fee payment challan from: 21-05-2011 to 09-06-2011.
Last date for reprint: 24-06-2011.
Date of written examination: 24-07-2011.
Download the call letters from the website: 21-07-2011 to 23-07-2011.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, no. of posts, experience, how to apply, selection procedure, application fee, last date for submission of online application and other details of Andhra Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2011 is available at following link…
Tags:andhra bank, andhra bank specialist officers recruitment 2011, www.andhrabank.in