Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
KPSC Recruitment 2016 – 717 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of 717 Principal, Lecturer, Warden, Assistant cum Computer Operator & Art and Drawing Teacher vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 03-11-2016 to 02-12-2016 by 11:45 pm. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
KPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 717
Name of the Post:
1. Principal: 26 Posts
2. Kannada Language Lecturer: 26 Posts
3. English Language Lecturer: 26 Posts
4. Physics Language Lecturer: 26 Posts
5. Chemistry Language Lecturer: 26 Posts
6. Mathematics Language Lecturer: 26 Posts
7. Biology Language Lecturer: 26 Posts
8. Computer Language Lecturer: 26 Posts
9. Warden: 26 Posts
10. Assistant cum Computer Operator: 23 Posts
11. Art and Drawing Teacher (For Degree Holders): 230 Posts
12. Art and Drawing Teacher (For Diploma Holders): 230 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years, 43 years for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B and 45 years for SC/ ST Candidates for Post No. 01 to 08, 11 & 12 and minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years, 38 years for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B and 40 years for SC/ ST Candidates for Post No. 09 & 10.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have must be a holder of minimum second class Post Graduation in any of the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology and Computer Science Subjects, M.Sc in Computer Science or Master Degree in Engineering in Computer Science or Information Science, Post Graduation Degree in Botany or Zoology, B.Ed in Science and Degree or PG in English Medium for Post No. 01, Bachelors Degree and B.Ed in Arts and Science for Post No. 09, passed pre university course examination or equivalent examination for Post No. 10, Bachelors Degree of Fine Arts (BFA) or Viual Arts (BVA) for Post No. 11 & Other qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on computer based recruitment test, mock test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- for General, 2 (a), 2 (b), 3(a) & 3 (b) candidates and Rs. 25/- for SC/ ST/ PH candidates in post office by e-payment.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 03-11-2016 to 02-12-2016 by 11:45 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id & need to scanned photograph, documents.
2. Log on through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
3. Click on Apply Online Hall tickets
4. Again click on “Click here to Apply Online for Teaching/ Non Teaching Posts
5. Login yourself & fill all the details, upload the photograph, documents & payment details and submit the form.
6. After submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||03-11-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02-12-2016 by 11:45 pm.|
|Last Date for Payment of Payment of Application Fee (Within Working hours of Post Office)||03-12-2016|
For more details like reservation, pay scale, experience, qualification, exam details & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:KPSC jobs, Kranataka state govt jobs