Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
KPSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply online for 550 Assistant & Junior Engineer Posts: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 550 Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Vacancies in Water Resources Department. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26-08-2014 to 25-09-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are metnioned below…
KPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 550
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Engineer
i. Civil: 365 Posts
ii. Mechanical: 40 Posts
2. Junior Engineer
i. Civil: 131 Posts
ii. Mechanical: 14 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 33 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering/ Diploma Certificate from a recognized Institute of Engineers regarding pass in Parts-A & B of the A.M.I.E for Assistant Engineer Posts, Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic in Karnataka or possess equivalent qualification for Junior Engineer Posts.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- for General, Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B and Rs. 25/- for SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, Ex-MP-Ex-Military Persons.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 26-08-2014 to 25-09-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates are advised to scan their photograph, signature before applying online.
2. Candidates have a valid e-mail id.
3. Log on to the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
4. Click on ‘Application for Special Recruitment to the Posts of Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer in Water Resources Department’.
5. Select the ‘I Accept I have gone through the above instructions’ and click on ‘Open Application’.
6. Click on ‘Apply’ to open the online application form of appropriate post.
7. Enter the details like Personal, Educational qualification, Age, Relaxation, Contact Details.
8. Submit the application form, application number and password will be generated.
9. Edit the application by using Application number & Password.
10. Upload photograph & signature by clicking on ‘Photo & Sign Upload’ by entering Application number & Password.
11. Print the Application by select the ‘Print Application’, and take print out for future reference.
12. Pay the fee by select the ‘Payment Details’ by entering application ID & Password.
13. Take print out of Challan form and pay the fee.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-08-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 25-09-2014
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, experience, age relaxation click on the given below link…
Tags:KPSC jobs, Kranataka state govt jobs