Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
KPSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 1353 Group C (Non Technical) Posts: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of 1353 Drafting Assistant, Inspectors of Legal Metrology, Chief Officer Grade-2, Language Teacher, Urdu Teacher, Subject Teacher, Computer Teacher, Physical Education Teacher, Sub Registrar & other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 07-10-2016 to 07-11-2016 by 11:45 pm. Other details like age, qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below…
KPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1353
Name of the Post:
1. Drafting Assistant: 06 Posts
2. Inspectors of Legal Metrology: 02 Posts
3. Chief Officer Grade-2: 07 Posts
4. Language Teachers Kannada: 31 Posts
5. Language Teachers English: 41 Posts
6. Urdu Teachers: 41 Posts
7. Subject Teacher Mathematics: 21 Posts
8. Subject Teacher General Science: 18 Posts
9. Subject Teacher Social Science: 28 Posts
10. Subject Teacher Mathematics: 05 Posts
11. Subject Teacher General Science: 05 Posts
12. Subject Teacher Social Science: 05 Posts
13. Computer Teacher: 24 Posts
14. Physical Education Teacher: 26 Posts
15. Sub Registrar: 63 Posts
16. Art & Craft Teacher: 10 Posts
17. Accountant: 08 Posts
18. Warden: 166 Posts
19. First Division Computer Assistant: 28 Posts
20. Food Inspector: 08 Posts
21. Computer Operator: 01 Post
22. Statistical Inspector: 132 Posts
23. Female Supervisor: 557 Posts
24. First Grade Revenue Inspector: 18 Posts
25. Horticulture Assistant: 02 Posts
26. Enumerator cum Data Entry Operator: 55 Posts
27. Superintendent: 19 Posts
28. House Father/ House Mother: 26 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be minimum 18 years and 35 years, 38 years for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B and 40 years for SC/ ST Candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Must be holder of a Degree in Law for Post No. 01, Degree in Science with Physics as one of the subjects or Engineering of a recognized University or a Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering granted by the recognized Board of Technical Education for Post No. 02, A Degree of University established by law in India for Post No. 03, Bachelor’s Degree in Arts with Kannada/ English/ Urdu language as one of the optional subjects with B.Ed for Post No. 04 to 06, Bachelor’s Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as optional with B.Ed for Post No. 07 & other qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on kannada language test & written test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- for General, 2 (a), 2 (b), 3(a) & 3 (b) candidates and Rs. 25/- for SC/ ST/ PH candidates in post office by e-payment.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 07-10-2016 to 07-11-2016 by 11:45 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id & need to scanned photograph, documents.
2. Log on through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
3. Click on Apply Online Halltickets
4. Again Click on “Click here to Apply Online for Group C Non Technical Posts of Notfn Dt 05-10-2016″.
5. Login yourself & fill all the details, upload the photograph, documents & payment details and submit the form.
6. After submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-10-2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 07-11-2016 by 11:45 pm.
Last Date for Payment of Payment of Application Fee (Within Working hours of Post Office): 08-11-2016
For more details like reservation, pay scale, experience & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:KPSC jobs, Kranataka state govt jobs