Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
KPSC Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online for Asst Conservator of Forest Posts: Department of Forests Ecology and Environment, Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forest. Eligible candidates may apply online from 09-06-2016 to 08-07-2016 by 11:45 pm. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
KPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 25
Name of the Post: Assistant Conservator of Forest
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years for GM, 33 years for 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B and 35 years for SC/ ST/ CAT1 candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.sc or B.Sc (Forestry) or Bachelor of Science/ Engineering.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay RS. 300/- for General, 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B and Rs. 25/- for SC/ ST/ CAT 1 candidates in post office by e-payment.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 09-06-2016 to 08-07-2016 by 11:45 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id & need to scanned photograph, documents.
2. Log on through the website “www.kpsc.kar.nic.in”.
3. Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR 25 POSTS of ASST Conservator of Forest (DEPT OF FORESTS ECOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENT)”.
4. Login yourself & fill all the details, upload the photograph, documents & payment details and submit the form.
5. After submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09-06-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08-07-2016 by 11:45 pm.|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee(Within working hours of Post Office)||09-07-2016|
For more details like pay scale, experince & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:KPSC jobs, Kranataka state govt jobs