Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
KPSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 161 RTO & Inspector of Motor Vehicle Posts: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 161 Regional Transport Officer (RTO) & Inspector of Motor Vehicle vacancies in the Department of Transport. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04-02-2016 to 04-03-2016 till 11:45 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
KPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 161
Name of the Posts:
1. Regional Transport Officer: 11 Posts
2. Inspector of Motor Vehicles: 150 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 to 35 years for General Merit, 38 years for Category 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B, 40 years for SC, ST & Category-1.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be a holder of Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering from a recognised University for S.No-1, pass in X standard, valid driving license, Degree & Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering of from a recognized University & have relevant experience in automobile workshop for S.No-2.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Competitive Exam (CBCE).
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs.300/- for General Merit, Category 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B, Rs.25/- for SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates through e-Payment Post Offices Only.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 04-02-2016 to 04-03-2016 till 11:45 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id & need to scanned photograph, documents.
2. Log on through the website “www.kpsc.kar.nic.in”.
3. Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR RTO/INSPECTOR OF MOTOR VEHICLES”.
4. Login yourself & fill all the details, upload the photograph, documents & payment details and submit the form.
5. After submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||04-02-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04-03-2016 (11:45 PM)|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee (Within working hours of Post Office)||05-03-2016|
For more details like desirable qualification, pay scale, reserved categories, experience & other information click on the link are given below…
Tags:KPSC jobs, Kranataka state govt jobs