Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Maharashtra Prisons Department – Apply Online for 589 Jail Sepoy & Clerk Posts 2014: Maharashtra Prisons Department has delivered notification for the recruitment of 589 Jail Sepoy & Clerk Vacancies. Eligible candidates apply through online from 06-01-2014 to 27-01-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Maharashtra Prisons Dept Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 589
Name of the Post:
I. Jail Sepoy: 541 posts
1. South Zone: 111 posts
2. West Zone: 126 posts
3. Central Zone: 201 posts
4. East Zone: 103 posts
II. Clerk: 48 posts
5. South Zone: 12 posts
6. West Zone: 09 posts
7. Central Zone: 11 posts
8. East Zone: 16 posts
Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 18 to 25 years for Jail Sepoy & 18 to 33 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess 12th standard or equivalent for Jail Sepoy, SSC or equivalent exam with Typing knowledge of Marathi & English languages for Clerk.
Exam Fee: Candidate has to pay Rs.500/- for Unreserved, Rs.250/- for Reserved candidates through Challan in State Bank of India. No fee for Ex-Serviceman.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Online Written Test & Physical test.
How to Apply: Interested candidates apply through online website http://oasis.mkcl.org/dig from 06-01-2014 to 27-01-2014.
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Log on to http://oasis.mkcl.org/dig
2. Click on Apply Online.
3. Select a post you want to apply.
4. Choose Exam Centre and fill all the details in application form. Get Examination ID
5. Take print out of Bank Challan or use the online payment to make the payment of application fee at State Bank of India and get the Transaction ID & Date.
6. Make payment and revisit the website and this time select the Login link.
7. Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
8. Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and submit the online application.
9. Then candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
10. Now Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Starting Date for Applying Online: 06-01-2014.
Last Date for Applying Online: 27-01-2014.
Starting Date for Payment of Fee in SBI: 07-01-2014.
Last Date for Payment of Fee in SBI: 29-01-2014.
Last Date for filling remaining Application: 31-01-2014.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections, how to apply and online application other information click on the below given link…
Tags:Maharashtra Prison Department Jobs, Maharashtra State Govt Jobs