Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Maharashtra Prisons Department – Apply Online for 128 Various Posts 2013: Maharashtra Prisons Department has delivered notification for the recruitment of 128 Various Vacancies. Eligible candidates apply through online from 12-08-2013 to 04-09-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Maharashtra Prisons Dept Vacancy Details:
Total no. of Posts: 128
Name of the Post:
1. Jail Officer: 51 Posts
2. Miling Supervisor: 01 Post
3. Galicha Panjaadaree Director: 01 Post
4. Preparatory: 01 Post
5. Bricklayer Adviser (Masan Technician): 01 Post
6. Director of Braille Script: 01 Post
7. Chemistry Adviser: 01 Post
8. Laboratory Technician: 03 Posts
9. Weaving Director: 04 Posts
10. Director of Sewing: 03 Posts
11. Director of Blacksmith work: 03 Posts
12. Charmakala Director: 01 Post
13. Bakery Director: 02 Posts
14. Carpentry Director: 02 Posts
15. Warper: 06 Posts
16. Karavatya: 01 Post
17. Mechanic: 05 Posts
18. Shorthand: 04 Posts
19. Teacher: 12 Posts
20. Home Supervisor: 01 Post
21. Senior Clerk: 20 Posts
22. Peon: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 18 to 33 years as on 31-07-2013. Age Relaxation is applicable asper rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree from Recognized University for S.No.1, SSC (10th Class), or equivalent for S.No.2, 3, 4 & 5. refer the notification for Post wise educational qualification details.
Application Fee: Candidate has to pay Rs.500/- for Unreserved, Rs.250/- for Reserved candidates through Challan in State Bank of India. No fee for Ex-Serviceman.
How to Apply: Interested candidates apply through online website http://oasis.mkcl.org/prison from 12-08-2013 to 04-09-2013.
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Log on to http://oasis.mkcl.org/prison
2. Click on Apply Online.
3. Select a post you want to apply.
4. Choose Exam Centre and fill all the details in application form. Get Examination ID
5. Take print out of Bank Challan or use the online payment to make the payment of application fee at State Bank of India and get the Transaction ID & Date.
6. Make payment and revisit the website and this time select the Login link.
7. Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
8. Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and submit the online application.
9. Then candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
10. Now Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Starting Date for Applying Online: 12-08-2013.
Last Date for Applying Online: 04-09-2013.
Starting Date for Payment of Fee in SBI: 23-08-2013.
Last Date for Payment of Fee in SBI: 06-09-2013.
Last Date for filling remaining Application: 10-09-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below given link…
Tags:Maharashtra Prison Department Jobs, Maharashtra State Govt Jobs